Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OC Tesla June event - Casual meet-up in Anaheim - Saturday June 27 9:30am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
All are welcome to join, Club Members or not, Tesla owners or those interested in talking to owners.

As many of you know, we've been out most of May driving our Model S from SoCal to Maine and back.

We thought to find a new "casual" place to meet for us and decided to check out the Anaheim Packing District.

The parking gets full later in the day and the Farmer's Market Days at that location are Sundays, so we're proposing a casual meet-up on Saturday morning, June 27, at 9:30AM.

Not sure how the parking lot is at that time of day, but the businesses by the Packard Building (Umami and Anaheim Brewery) open later than the ones at the main Packing House building. So, I propose parking closer to there and meeting at the park in between the two (Packard and Packing) buildings.

The coffee shop/or orange juice if you're cutting down on caffeine opens at 9:00 am.

So, how about a morning of Teslas, conversation, and coffee (or OJ), which could extend to Umami burger, if we're still there until 11am or whatever you feel like at 10:30am at the Packing House (they have 20+ artisan eateries there.).

Just to get an idea of how many are planning to show up at this "new" (to us) location, please respond here or reply to my email or the [email protected] email address.

Thanks,

Planning Committee

Hi Dennis-

Well it looks like nobody is in town for a meetup. With only (2) possible people and my busy schedule, I don't think I will make it to Anaheim.
BTW, I enjoyed reading your blog about your trip! Thanks for posting. Was your final picture on the West Coast in Seal Beach? It looked like the pier in the background.

Mike

Mike,

Maybe next time.

We've had about 10 folks respond via email... So, that's smaller than usual, but not unusual to have a small rsvp, and larger number show up to the casual meets. We have owners with 85D and P85D respond as well as long time owners with S85.

Glad you enjoyed the posts and the last shot was in Seal Beach's beach parking lot (same one that we had the club meeting in last year.)

There's a thread with pictures here (or if you have access to the group page on TMC, I believe it's there.)

It was great to see all of you at the event yesterday.

I uploaded all the photos on the group's (OC Tesla) page.

When I upload it to Flickr, I will post some on this thread.

Those that are not on the usual mailing list, either join the group page or send us an email at [email protected]