Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OCD FTW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SaloonGoon

2020 PD3+ 2021 PDY 2019 AUDI R8P
Nov 12, 2019
Bay Area
7786B371-E277-4088-84CC-8845D467601A.jpeg
77A45705-B019-49CA-88BC-3DFA9287DD7C.jpeg
6CCC2F93-C9DD-49B8-8CAB-B7DF5E4545DD.jpeg
Big shout to Joe at OCDetailing for the EXQUISITE work. PPF, PLATINUM 3M tint work, full ceramic love.... What can I say? Another satisfied customer... Their reputation in the community is solid for a reason.

Reactions: bcpm3p and bmah
Joe and his team are the best--really obsessive-compulsive. Looks great. And will look great for a really, really long time.

BTW I assume you have seen his video where a Tesla certified body shop could not tell that PPF had been installed, and they painted out and feathered in a fender and door over PPF. Incredible.

Reactions: SaloonGoon
is that a robot polisher above the model 3, or heat lamps to help it incubate? :p

(but seriously, beautiful.)

Thanks. The car looks amazing in person. They’re heat lamps lol

Joe and his team are the best--really obsessive-compulsive. Looks great. And will look great for a really, really long time.

BTW I assume you have seen his video where a Tesla certified body shop could not tell that PPF had been installed, and they painted out and feathered in a fender and door over PPF. Incredible.

Yes. I binged on their vids for an hour and saw that. Def a testament to the workmanship of OCD