Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OCD issue with turn signals.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was looking at the dashboard while the turn blinkers were on, and now I can't stop noticing it. The green turn signal and the yellow tail light in the car (on the dash) blink AT DIFFERENT SPEEDS! Why would they do that? I guess I should be happy that at least the turn signal sound is in sync with one of the lights. Now all you OCD people will suffer with me. :(

Reactions: FlyF4
So I was looking at the dashboard while the turn blinkers were on, and now I can't stop noticing it. The green turn signal and the yellow tail light in the car (on the dash) blink AT DIFFERENT SPEEDS! Why would they do that? I guess I should be happy that at least the turn signal sound is in sync with one of the lights. Now all you OCD people will suffer with me. :(
Ok, so now we know who you really are........ Adrian Monk :D

• Funny
Reactions: buttershrimp
If we really want to be OCD about it, I've also noticed that when using a quick tap (lane changing) the "tick" sound will not play during the 1st blink - it will play during 2nd and 3rd. Oh well, time to sell my car immediately :D