Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor OCDetailing. Full car wraps and Ceramic Coating packages. NorCal!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Tesla Owners, we've been wrapping Teslas for many years since the Model S first came out. We've done a lot of paint protection film, ceramic coating, chrome deletes, and more and want to share a few of our favorite projects.

Here at OCDetailing our specialty is the application of automotive paint protection. These include clear bra paint protection film (PFF), ceramic paint coatings, window tinting, and more.

We have over 10 years of experience in the field. Our installers are trained and certified by the top paint protection manufacturer.

We offer:

Full Paint Protection Film and Vinyl Wrap
Chrome Delete

Wheel Powder coating
CQuartz Finest Reserve Ceramic Coting
Opti-Coat Pro Plus Ceramic Coating
3M Crystalline Window Tint
Wheel Protection / Alloygator
Blackvue Dash Cam Installation

If you have any questions please send us your inquiries to [email protected] and we will be happy to provide you with further details and information.

Our Website www.OCDetailing.com

DSC00527-X2.jpg

DSC00445-X2.jpg

DSC01715-X3.jpg

DSC00363-X2.jpg

DSC00334-X2.jpg

DSC00229-XL.jpg

DSC00139-XL.jpg

Just a bit of history. Joe started out as a one-man shop in a town close to me, and I first got to know him back in 2013. He did full paint correction on my original 2013 multicoat red Model S, which needed a whole lot of paint correction, given that it came out of the old paint shop from the original Nummi factory. More recently he has done my wife’s 2015 obsidian black Model S and also has done my 2018 red Model 3. Our cars get hand washed at a local commercial car wash. They always look perfect. Everyone complements me on the appearance of our cars. When I sold my 2013 Model S last year the new buyer was extraordinarily impressed.

Joe has the most experience with Tesla’s of anybody in Northern California. He also of course does other high-end marques. He has since moved to a large shop that he owns down in Fremont not too far from the factory. Incredible attention to detail. For example, he has a lift, and when he works to coat your vehicle he will pull the wheels and coat the back and front sides of your rims. He and his crew do not just do OK work. They do with their name implies, and they are in fact obsessive compulsive. They do not bid a job down to a price, but everything is done up to a level of quality. He is certainly not the least expensive, but there is none better. Plus, he is a really nice guy.

And BTW I don’t get any kickbacks or advertising fees. I just really respect him and his work.

Reactions: McManX