Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor OCDetailing - Proper car washing with minimal water!

Joseph Torbati

Local Vendor - NorCal
Sep 3, 2014
Bay Area
A few months ago I set up a wash clinic to show everyone how to properly wash their cars. This was geared for the Tesla Community so forgive the washing of a Hell Cat. I do speak directly to the Tesla community during this. Please let me know if have any questions!

Most the things I use in this video, Towels, wash mitts, grit guards, ect.. Can be bought at CarPro USA If you use my special code OCD you will receive 20% discount that Corey is nice enough to extend to my customers.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: sxnahm

CHG-ON

Still in love after all these miles
Jun 24, 2014
Santa Cruz Mountains, USA
Hey Joe!

Great to see you and Ryan on a vid. I follow your practice and my car continues to look absolutely perfect, thanks to everything you taught me.

Be well,

Taylor

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC