Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Folks... new Tesla Model S owner and new to the forum. I found out about OCDetailing in Fremont CA based on several searches on this site. After getting my black Model S back from Joe and team, I just have to pass on a huge recommendation for anyone considering doing chrome deletes, PPFs, ceramic coatings, window tints etc. I had to wait a few weeks to get the car in (although, not the several months that others previously experienced... the shop seems fully staffed now). While definitely a bit more expensive than other quotes, I have to say that I couldn't be more happy with the results. The chrome delete looks awesome, and the ceramic coating (and paint correction that comes with it) are off-the-charts more than I expected. Its amazing what Joe and team do with that factory paint. I was a little unhappy with the Telsa lettering that they wrapped on the trunk... no problem. When I mentioned it to Joe - he grabbed some materials, took off the old vinyl and personally redid it while I waited. Customer experience and satisfaction are clearly his #1 priority.

I don't normally post fanboy stuff like this, but my experience with Joe and the entire team at OCDetailing was one of the best ever. Even though I feel like I paid a lot - I don't feel like I overpaid based on the results.

I have known Joe since 2013, when he was a 1 man shop near me. He has the most experience in NoCA with Teslas (but also gets a whole bunch of other marques/exotics in his shop in Fremont). He drove my Model 3 before I did--from the Fremont delivery center to his shop for the full paint correction/cQuartz. Great service, great guy. Yes, $$$ but IMHO really worth it.

Joe is the best, did my opti-coat on my 2013 S when he was in his original location. Came to the house and did my Model X in 2016. Cannot recommend him enough.

I remember seeing your car from a meet-up earlier this year...it looked brand new! :)

I have used OCDetailing for two dashcam installs on my wife's BMWs. Relatively small jobs, but they did great work with a smile. If I need anything done on a Tesla in the future, I'm going to bring it to this shop.

Bruce.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaundidrake
I remember seeing your car from a meet-up earlier this year...it looked brand new! :)

I have used OCDetailing for two dashcam installs on my wife's BMWs. Relatively small jobs, but they did great work with a smile. If I need anything done on a Tesla in the future, I'm going to bring it to this shop.

Bruce.
Hi Bruce, yes it is 6 years old and most people that see it think it looks new.