TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

OCDetailing

Discussion in 'California' started by SanLeanbro, Aug 27, 2019.

1. SanLeanbro

SanLeanbro New Member

Hey Folks... new Tesla Model S owner and new to the forum. I found out about OCDetailing in Fremont CA based on several searches on this site. After getting my black Model S back from Joe and team, I just have to pass on a huge recommendation for anyone considering doing chrome deletes, PPFs, ceramic coatings, window tints etc. I had to wait a few weeks to get the car in (although, not the several months that others previously experienced... the shop seems fully staffed now). While definitely a bit more expensive than other quotes, I have to say that I couldn't be more happy with the results. The chrome delete looks awesome, and the ceramic coating (and paint correction that comes with it) are off-the-charts more than I expected. Its amazing what Joe and team do with that factory paint. I was a little unhappy with the Telsa lettering that they wrapped on the trunk... no problem. When I mentioned it to Joe - he grabbed some materials, took off the old vinyl and personally redid it while I waited. Customer experience and satisfaction are clearly his #1 priority.

I don't normally post fanboy stuff like this, but my experience with Joe and the entire team at OCDetailing was one of the best ever. Even though I feel like I paid a lot - I don't feel like I overpaid based on the results.

• Like x 4
  2. JPP

JPP Active Member

I have known Joe since 2013, when he was a 1 man shop near me. He has the most experience in NoCA with Teslas (but also gets a whole bunch of other marques/exotics in his shop in Fremont). He drove my Model 3 before I did--from the Fremont delivery center to his shop for the full paint correction/cQuartz. Great service, great guy. Yes, $$$ but IMHO really worth it.

3. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Joe is the best, did my opti-coat on my 2013 S when he was in his original location. Came to the house and did my Model X in 2016. Cannot recommend him enough.

4. bmah

bmah Moderator, Model S/X, California Forums

#4 bmah, Aug 28, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    I remember seeing your car from a meet-up earlier this year...it looked brand new! :)

I have used OCDetailing for two dashcam installs on my wife's BMWs. Relatively small jobs, but they did great work with a smile. If I need anything done on a Tesla in the future, I'm going to bring it to this shop.

Bruce.

5. Bet TSLA

Bet TSLA Active Member

Yup. Joe and OCDetailing did excellent work on all three of my Teslas. Definitely pricy, but worth it if you want to be well taken care of.

6. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Hi Bruce, yes it is 6 years old and most people that see it think it looks new.

7. Joseph Torbati

Joseph Torbati Local Vendor - NorCal

Thanks you so much for the shout out :) We try our best!

• Love x 1
  8. rbilramz

rbilramz Member

Joe and OCDetailing pit Opti-coat on my BMW X5 then my BMW i3. They did an amazing job, paint correction was amazing. If I still iced in the Bay Area there is no question who’s I use for my new MX. They’re the best.