Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oct 1st 2021, we ordered a Model Y White LR AWD 20”W. Now have a great August rough delivery date. Where are we in line? Anyone? We live in KCMO.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oct 1st 2021, we ordered a Model Y White LR AWD 20”W. We live in KC MO. Now have a great August rough delivery date. Is there a way to know where we are in line? We know we can get FSD or a paint color to get it sooner but we don’t want that.

Adding FSD to get it sooner no longer shortens the wait...

Upvote 0
I too ordered on Oct 1st. MYLR, white exterior, black interior, 20 inch induction wheels. Sounds like we have the same spec on order. I live in the Austin area. Delivery date was Feb - Mar, then Mar - Apr and currently Apr - May. I have zero hope that this will happen in the coming weeks.

Upvote 0
No one really knows including Tesla. For a while now positions in line have been changing depending upon Tesla's immediate need for increased revenue and profits. The new gigafactories will be burning money until they start ramping up production.

Upvote 0
Ordered 10/15. MYLR -Red- 5 seat- black int/ no tow/ w FSD - I had it on my initial order, then took it off, but added it back after EDD moved out to Aug when adding FSD improved EDD to April. Then my EDD got pushed for the quarter end blitz to deliver cars. Current EDD is 4/20-5/2. No VIN yet so who knows. Delivery is to PA. In following the delivery thread in Reddit it seems they are now pushing MYP orders and assigning vins to eastern half of the country on LR. I guess I will know if this timing will stick by mid this week if I get a vin.

Upvote 0
As I said in my previous post, I ordered on the same day as you.
Last week I gave up and switched to a Performance model and had a VIN assigned less than 24 hours later.

I have been checking with Tesla and its traveling via Rail this week from Fremont.

This morning I got my notice to schedule my delivery a week from today (April 23rd).

If you are in the US, I recommend you change your order to a Performance and you will get the October 1st pricing.

Good luck.

Upvote 0