TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Oct 2019 build model s. Haven’t received v10

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Dcopper, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Dcopper

Dcopper Member

I have been tracking users getting v10 updates. However my vehicle has not gotten it. I went as far as chatting with service. They resent the current version to my vehicle. But this did not install v10.

so I am wondering if any other raven model s owners have seen this software update yet.

Thanks

2. Bmac

Bmac Member

What Is the current firmware version you have showing? I believe the latest is 2019.32.12.1, but I received version 10 with 2019.32.11 I believe.

3. Dcopper

Dcopper Member

Mine is 2019.31.101. I even called service center. They pushed software to me. But it just reinstalled the same version.

4. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Supporting Member

It's typical for new vehicles to be off the beaten path of software releases for some time after delivery (weeks). My X was like that in June, I've seen several other folks with similar, and your software version is one of the 'exists only on newly-delivered vehicles' variety. So I would say you likely just haven't been moved off the new-vehicle stack yet. I'm not sure exactly why they quarantine new vehicles like this, but they do.

• Like x 2
  5. croman

croman Active Member

That's the new Tesla firmware. Don't worry, your baby Tesla just needs some time and this allows you all to bond. Enjoy.

6. Dcopper

Dcopper Member

15 days since it took delivery. You don’t find it stRange I haven’t seen an update? Our 3 has seen like 3 updates in the 15 days.

7. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Supporting Member

As explained above, no.

• Like x 1
  8. assayed

assayed New Member

MyModel S Long Range was delivered on Sept 26 and it is still running version 2019.32.2.2. Still haven't gotten v10 yet.

9. Dcopper

Dcopper Member

Update. Mobile service just came out for a different issue. I asked him about the software not being updated. He was able to log into the system and see for some reason the car kept on getting factory v9 redeployed. He was able to, with the help of an engineer, get the car on development versions instead of factory. It is installing now.

10. _jal_

_jal_ Member

Did the tech make it sound like it never would have gone off the factory version? I’ve got the same version on my new car and wonder if I need to try to get service’s attention.

11. Dcopper

Dcopper Member

He didn’t say. But also had never heard of cars being quarantined for a certain amount of time. I would call.

12. _jal_

_jal_ Member

Cool. Thanks. When I picked my car up they hadn’t removed all the protective plastic off the dash. Maybe they missed the “take factory software out” delivery step too

13. croman

croman Active Member

New car? Congrats!

14. _jal_

_jal_ Member

Thank you! Finished my three year test drive :D Opted to buy this time a black on black on black MS. For all the FUD and “it’s not a real car :mad:“ ... they are really cool cars. :cool:

• Like x 1
  15. assayed

assayed New Member

My Model S long range (Sept 26, 2019 delivery) finally got software updates this week end. First I got upgraded from 2019.32.2.2 to 2019.32.2.4 on Friday, then I got another download to 2019.32.12.4 on Saturday. Both installed with no issues and I love the new v10 features.

16. advocate8

advocate8 Member

I can't easily connect to WiFI and have to make a special effort. Dumb question, but will Tesla notify me via LTE that an update is ready so that I can park it where it CAN download? Or does it have to be WiFi'd to even get a notice? Have been stuck in 2019.31 since delivery a month ago.