Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look on the bright side, its just getting narrower, not longer and not pushing into next year.
True! However, I must say that I am a little disappointed with the lack of consistency and the inability to reach anyone over the phone. To this day I don't have an advisor and can't reach anyone over the phone. I think when you spend over 80K on a car should be able to get some more adequate customer service. I don't mind waiting even after the holidays, but my financing offer expires after the 28th and I would like to get that issue addressed. Anyhow it is what it is...

If I change my existing order and add tow, will that be considered as completely new order and I need to pay current price and go at the end of the queue? My original order data is 10/09.

Correct.

Better to pay the slightly higher price to do it after delivery than change the order and pay the higher price on top of the tow package.

Correct.

Better to pay the slightly higher price to do it after delivery than change the order and pay the higher price on top of the tow package.

Thanks Quagmire2.

Given the rumored changes in MY such as double-paned rear glass and maybe even a new CPU or even matrix headlights, I'm actually thinking waiting a few months might not be such a bad thing. I guess that's the bright side of having a 10/29 OD with a June EDD.