Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Open this 10/2021 order date thread. I ordered mine MYLR white exterior with tow on 10/5. Yes, I was only few hours earlier than the new Tesla price. I guess I saved $1000 for my MYLR by luck.

OD: 10/5
First EDD: March 18, 2022 – April 15, 2022 on 10/8
Second EDD: March 07 - April 04 on 10/15

Do they update EDD every 7 days?
Anyway, still long way to go.

MYP Blue/Black, tow, no FSD.

10/7 OD, website stated "December" during order placement.
12/18-12/31 EDD at profile completion.
11/4-12/2 EDD a few days later and has sat still for a week (which has felt like an eternity).

Just saw that the current Model Y delivery date is July if you don't go with the induction wheel! Hopefully that doesn't impact out early October purchasers too much.
I noticed the July date is only if you pick the "free" white color so it doesn't look like a supply issue (unless white paint is suddenly in short supply). If you pick any of the other colors, the date is still april, regardless of wheel choice.

Sorry for the super Noob question...but what does it mean to have a completed profile. I have completed tasks all the way up to review agreements. But that is still unavailable for me.
It sounds like you've completed your profile if you're all the way up to review agreements.

From what I understand, the "profile" is what makes up the "Prepare for Delivery" tasks (contact info, payment info, etc).
1634676488800.png

ordered 8/6 blue with white interior Y LR
EDD was Nov , then Dec , then late Dec , then January back to late Dec now as of yesterday the whole month of January .
two new factories coming on line we are going the wrong direction

MYP White, White interior, no tow, no FSD

Ordered Oct 7 (day after $1000 price increase 🤷‍♂️🤣)
Original EDD Nov 28-Dec 31, 2021 and holding
SA did confirm last week that EDD shows Dec 1-Dec15 on his end, but current EDD on my app has stayed unchanged from original