Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually funny thing happened. I wanted to tesla MYLR. But the delivery dates were april 2022. I didnt want to wait until then. so ended up ordering MYPLR. yep it was expensive. A week back I had gone for a test drive on the MYLR which had Auto pilot and everything. After the drive I talked with the representative about expectation and told them I am open to other options. Luckily I got a call from them on saturday saying they have MYLR black color with tow hitch. I was exicted and I got the VIN almost immediately. Current delivery says November 3rd -7th. Just sharing my experience. I dont know if this is helpful. If you are person who is flexible, I would suggest you guys to talk to representative in your local area who can get you a car sooner.

Reactions: voxel and mrmtb
Actually funny thing happened. I wanted to tesla MYLR. But the delivery dates were april 2022. I didnt want to wait until then. so ended up ordering MYPLR. yep it was expensive. A week back I had gone for a test drive on the MYLR which had Auto pilot and everything. After the drive I talked with the representative about expectation and told them I am open to other options. Luckily I got a call from them on saturday saying they have MYLR black color with tow hitch. I was exicted and I got the VIN almost immediately. Current delivery says November 3rd -7th. Just sharing my experience. I dont know if this is helpful. If you are person who is flexible, I would suggest you guys to talk to representative in your local area who can get you a car sooner.
wow. is the VIN 299xx or 300xx. Are you sure it is not preowned?

MYP White, White interior, no tow, no FSD

Ordered Oct 7 (day after $1000 price increase 🤷‍♂️🤣)
Original EDD Nov 30-Dec 28, 2021 and holding
SA did confirm last week that EDD shows Dec 1-Dec15 on his end, but current EDD on my app has stayed unchanged from original

UPDATE:
MYP White, White interior, no tow, no FSD
  • Ordered 10/7/21
  • Original EDD 11/30-12/28/21 and holding in the app
  • Today SA confirmed manufacture date of 12/14 with updated EDD of 12/21/21

My EDD just moved up a couple of weeks today to February 22 - March 22 . Don't really read much into it but figured I'd post.

Order info:
MYLR Blue/White, 19" wheels, No tow, No FSD
OD: 04/22, Profile complete: 10/23
Original EDD (as of 10/25) : March 7 - April 4 | (10/27) February 22 - March 22

Reactions: MY-user
My EDD just moved up a couple of weeks today to February 22 - March 22 . Don't really read much into it but figured I'd post.

Order info:
MYLR Blue/White, 19" wheels, No tow, No FSD
OD: 04/22, Profile complete: 10/23
Original EDD (as of 10/25) : March 7 - April 4 | (10/27) February 22 - March 22
What state are you in? Mine remains at March 07 - April 04. It has been a while.

Posted this on Delivery Times thread and posting it here too since Im on October order as well.

Ordered MYLR7 Midnight Silver AWD on 10/4 and completed profile on 10/5 with an estimated Delivery date of 3/7-4/4.

My question is about the payment method. I wasn't paying attention and just kept on filling up the profile and got approved for the 72months 2.49APR. I didn't confirm yet since the delivery date is still way far and the credit application approved is vaild for 60days which will expire eventually.

Should I still confirm it or leave it alone for now? will it affect my queue if i leave it unconfirmed since delivery is still far from processing the payment? I am also looking to have a lower rate somewhere and try a counter offer if I can still lower the 2.49 which is already great but if I get a lower rate, the better.

Should I confirm loan terms now or let it expire and request for another application when getting closer to delivery?