Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey October order-date future Tesla owners! September order-date soon-to-be Tesla owner. I wanted to share some info I just received from my SA. He informed me, after I asked him, that people who placed their orders on 10/15 and beyond are only getting 30 days of premium connectivity. After those 30 days they have to pay. Everybody who placed order before that date is getting a full year.

Ask your SA to double check what your deal is.

Is an SA the same as the Delivery Support Team? I received an email from Delivery Support, but nothing from an SA....how did you guys find your SA?
@aguzzi17 Did you place your order at a Tesla Center? If so, the person who helped you place it should be your SA. That happened to me. I called the morning of to schedule a test drive. That same guy was there when my girl and I arrived to do the test drive, and he helped me place my order. Started a relationship with him that same day and stayed in contact with him ever since. He gave me his cell number. He hooked me up! I’m getting my MYLR in 1.5 months after placing my order. I have a very common order too. Only “upgrade” is white interior, which again, common.

Posted this on Delivery Times thread and posting it here too since Im on October order as well.

Ordered MYLR7 Midnight Silver AWD on 10/4 and completed profile on 10/5 with an estimated Delivery date of 3/7-4/4.

My question is about the payment method. I wasn't paying attention and just kept on filling up the profile and got approved for the 72months 2.49APR. I didn't confirm yet since the delivery date is still way far and the credit application approved is vaild for 60days which will expire eventually.

Should I still confirm it or leave it alone for now? will it affect my queue if i leave it unconfirmed since delivery is still far from processing the payment? I am also looking to have a lower rate somewhere and try a counter offer if I can still lower the 2.49 which is already great but if I get a lower rate, the better.

Should I confirm loan terms now or let it expire and request for another application when getting closer to delivery?
Contact your SA just to be sure. I’m going to finance but chose cash to get to the next screen since the wait time is so long the approval wouldn’t be good for long enough so when it gets closer to my date My SA will switch it back to financing for me (my SA recommended this, it does not affect delivery date).

If you confirm financing you are just going to have to reapply before you take delivery anyway so I’d avoid the extra ding on your credit report. Your SA should be able to tell you more.

If you don’t have one, just call your local tesla shop and ask for one. Hope this helps!

@aguzzi17 Did you place your order at a Tesla Center? If so, the person who helped you place it should be your SA. That happened to me. I called the morning of to schedule a test drive. That same guy was there when my girl and I arrived to do the test drive, and he helped me place my order. Started a relationship with him that same day and stayed in contact with him ever since. He gave me his cell number. He hooked me up! I’m getting my MYLR in 1.5 months after placing my order. I have a very common order too. Only “upgrade” is white interior, which again, common.
I went to a Tesla center here in Connecticut. I took a test drive. They can't sell Tesla's in the state of Connecticut for some reason. I have to get the car from Mt. Kisco New York. The person i took the test drive from did send me an email with my next steps...about putting down the 250 to secure the car and finishing a profile...I'll reach out to her...maybe she's my SA...

Reactions: OmarL
I went to a Tesla center here in Connecticut. I took a test drive. They can't sell Tesla's in the state of Connecticut for some reason. I have to get the car from Mt. Kisco New York. The person i took the test drive from did send me an email with my next steps...about putting down the 250 to secure the car and finishing a profile...I'll reach out to her...maybe she's my SA...
@aguzzi17 hopefully. Build that relationship with her. Stay top of mind.

Good freaking luck. I went to Mt Kisco and met with Liam for my first test drive and then Jomaine for my second test drive the next day. They both emailed me and I responded to both of them with questions and an order number and have heard nothing back since my order date of 10/13. Tesla customer service sucks!

I don't think I posted here about my order

Order date 10/13
MYP
Deep Blue Metallic
Black interior
No Tow
No FSD

EDD 11/27 - 12/25
Hasn't changed since order date

Last edited:
Reactions: Budshark
Good freaking luck. I went to Mt Kisco and met with Liam for my first test drive and then Jomaine for my second test drive the next day. They both emailed me and I responded to both of them with questions and an order number and have heard nothing back since my order date of 10/13. Tesla customer service sucks!

I don't think I posted here about my order

Order date 10/13
MYP
Deep Blue Metallic
Black interior
No Tow
No FSD

EDD 11/27 - 12/25
Hasn't changed since order date
My SA sucks as well. Has not replied to 1 email or “text” since ordered date. I had to stop by Tesla to get my questions answered and not from my SA. It’s going on 9 days now since my last email. Annoyed

Reactions: Apathy
My SA sucks as well. Has not replied to 1 email or “text” since ordered date. I had to stop by Tesla to get my questions answered and not from my SA. It’s going on 9 days now since my last email. Annoyed
Welcome to pre-tesla ownership. I think I once had worse customer service from tiger direct back when I was building a computer many many years ago. Haven't ordered from them since.

With Tesla, on the other hand, I've ordered more accessories than I can even remember right now, and I don't even have a Tesla yet.

Welcome to pre-tesla ownership. I think I once had worse customer service from tiger direct back when I was building a computer many many years ago. Haven't ordered from them since.

With Tesla, on the other hand, I've ordered more accessories than I can even remember right now, and I don't even have a Tesla yet.
I'm with you there...I ordered my front and rear all weather mats, the charging station, and the HomeLink so far. And still not a word from anyone. My delivery date hasn't budged at all since this process began. Not a huge deal, but i'd love to see if i can somehow nudge it a bit.

ordered 8/6 blue with white interior Y LR
EDD was Nov , then Dec , then late Dec , then January back to late Dec now as of yesterday the whole month of January .
two new factories coming on line we are going the wrong direction
I Ordered mine in 08/01 ....somehow shows april 2021. Tesla called me back about my email and confirmed I would get in around november....

MYP Gray, Tow Hitch, black interior, FSD ordered then removed. Salt Lake City
Ordered 9/30
First EDD 10/28-11/26
Oct 11 Removed FSD
Oct 15 Tesla rep said Nov 3 estimated VIN assignment
Oct 25 EDD changed to 10/30-11/13
Nov 1 EDD changed to 11/30-12/28 (As of 11/1 new MYP orders currently show December delivery...)