Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The data I have used are company internal forums, reddit and TMC posts which is much more data than the 10 entries for December in the spreadsheet. Compare that to the thousands of deliveries per week that Tesla does.
We have no visibility into the "thousands of orders" tesla does, so the spreadsheet is an easy way to source data that's well-formatted, crowdsourced, and maintained by the community. If you have some magic window into the production process then good for you, but I was asking for actual data points, not snark.

We have no visibility into the "thousands of orders" tesla does, so the spreadsheet is an easy way to source data that's well-formatted, crowdsourced, and maintained by the community. If you have some magic window into the production process then good for you, but I was asking for actual data points, not snark.
You snark then have the hypocrisy to not ask for snark. How hypocritical.

Just got a VIN 348xxx assigned right now at 6 o’clock on a Sunday. OD 10/24 MYP Black/White No Tow No FSD. EDD 12/20 - 12/24. I’m in the Bay Area. EDD slipped to Jan/Feb yesterday and back to Dec today then a VIN. Boy am I glad that shithead Manchin announced that this morning. I would have deferred this VIN. Now I need to sell my 2021 MYLR.

Reactions: BGOwner and pgcoco
Just got a VIN 348xxx assigned right now at 6 o’clock on a Sunday. OD 10/24 MYP Black/White No Tow No FSD. EDD 12/20 - 12/24. I’m in the Bay Area. EDD slipped to Jan/Feb yesterday and back to Dec today then a VIN. Boy am I glad that shithead Manchin announced that this morning. I would have deferred this VIN. Now I need to sell my 2021 MYLR.
How was the VIN delivered? Email or Text? Thanks!

Out of curiosity, what motivated you to upgrade from 2021 LR to P?

Reactions: BGOwner
OD 10/24 MYP picked up today
26428874-95DE-4D63-959B-6FF59D63B1D8.jpeg