Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my 14th EDD this morning. I got a 2 month bump from 3/13-3/31 to 5/15-6/12. From reading this forum I suspected this might happen. I'm OK with the wait, it's just that these constant changes make planning (finances, disposing of other vehicles, planning travel, etc.) difficult. I'll be especially OK with the wait if it results in an Austin 4680 with all the latest enhancements. I just wish Tesla could be more accurate with their EDD's and quit these constantly moving targets.

Reactions: aguzzi17
I live in LA area. Reserved the Y 10/17/21. Here's my config:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
Got VIN on Saturday. Delivery slated this week!
Interesting. Same everything except for no FSD and my EDD is 4/24-5/21 for a 9/27 OD.

I'm joining the "bumped club" today as well ;(
OD of 10/09/21, EDD was (recently) Mar10-31, now Apr22-May20 - ugh.

Taking a positive spin, at least it'll get me further away from winter's salted roads here in New England. Then the street sweepers can lay out the "red carpet" for me ;)

MYLR5 BLU/BLK | Wheel: 19" | Tow | No FSD
Me too. Now it is 4/15 to 5/13.

It looks lie they did it to a lot of us. Mine got bumped out too
Just received my 14th EDD this morning. I got a 2 month bump from 3/13-3/31 to 5/15-6/12. From reading this forum I suspected this might happen. I'm OK with the wait, it's just that these constant changes make planning (finances, disposing of other vehicles, planning travel, etc.) difficult. I'll be especially OK with the wait if it results in an Austin 4680 with all the latest enhancements. I just wish Tesla could be more accurate with their EDD's and quit these constantly moving targets.
I am in the same boat with all of you. Mine bumped from 3/17 - 3/31 to 4/13 - 5/11. My guess is it is part of the transition to Austin production - and like you said, there might be a better chance of getting the "new" MY from Austin. I had just put down money for a trip to Hawaii in mid April so we will have to see how that plays out.

I was one week away from entering my EDD range and woke up this morning to an end of April estimate. seems like a large portion of Sept and Oct orders have had a similar move in the past few days. what are the chances this is similar to the "June jail" situation and it's just an arbitrary push back of all dates while things are being recalibrated? Im probably clinging to hope when I should really just be accepting the reality that the wait continues...
OD:10/16
MYLR/ Midnight silver/ black interior/ 19in wheels/ no tow/ no FSD