Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,
Is a MYLR, 7 seats, Red/white, 19, FSD. OD 10/28/21. My EDD has been changing almost every 2 weeks. It's been all over the place
Seven seater here as well. I really think that’s the big hold up. I ordered 8/19, but purposely didn’t complete my profile until 10/1. My latest EDD has held steady for a month. Let’s hope it stays there for the both of us! 🤞

Reactions: MOM4
Haven't posted this here so:
OD and profile completion 10/01/21.
EDD March 11-31 after several changes but we've been holding steady for a while now. Fingers crossed I didn't just jinx myself. I have an appointment this Thursday (2/24) for an in-person pre-delivery orientation that includes a test drive of a M3. I've already driven one but I'll drive one again I suppose. Details below.
  • MYLR AWD.
  • White.
  • 20" wheels.
  • B&W Interior, 5 seats
  • Autopilot included
  • No tow
Met with my SA yesterday. It was supposed to be an orientation of sorts and test drive but I didn't need/want to test drive a M3 so it turned into a Q&A and confirmation that I should be on track with my current EDD of March 11-31. The SA in Fresno was super nice and very helpful. Fingers crossed he was right about the EDD.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Ordered 10-01-21. MYLR Black, no hitch, 19' Wheels. EDD was pushed back to 4/29 - 5/27 last Friday. I was two days inside my previous EDD when that happened. I'm just hopeful that it will pull in, and that our vehicles are sitting under one of these car covers.
Today my date changed again - now it's 3/18-3/31. We'll see if that stick and if I get a VIN soon.