Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear that you got bumped too, but yeah looks like we're on the same schedule! I just watched this video.. apparently Austin VINs are being distributed despite no EPA approval?

Let’s hope they start delivering Long Range models. Tesla is having its launch party on April 7th. I wonder if they are just filling up the lot with vehicles for that launch. Afterward, maybe they will start shipping out? Maybe?

Sorry to hear that you got bumped too, but yeah looks like we're on the same schedule! I just watched this video.. apparently Austin VINs are being distributed despite no EPA approval?

Assigned and distributed are 2 different things. EPA approval can come at any time. Person who got the VIN in video has EDD of March 1 - March 29. EPA can be finalizing approval next week and Tesla probably has a good idea when it will be completed. They can issue VIN all they want, just can’t deliver until approval is complete

Received my Fremont VIN this morning and the date narrowed even more.

OD: 10/01/21, MYLR, Black, Black interior, 19 inch wheels, no tow, Delivery Charlotte, NC
EDD: 2/26-3/28, 2/10-3/10, 12/08-12/21, 3/2-3/30, 2/17-3/17, 4/29-5/27, 3/18-3/31, 03/16-03/20

Reactions: BGOwner and bob00
last week I was pushed back from March 12 to April 16. Yesterday I was again pushed back from April 16 to May 29??
This is based on an order placed in October 2021!
Any advise??
last week I was pushed back from March 12 to April 16. Yesterday I was again pushed back from April 16 to May 29??
Any advise??
So Cal here, my EDD get pushed to Apr10- May 8 too. Now I need to find for something temporarily until my car is delivered 😭

Reactions: Lucas007
Any advise??
I ordered October 1 and just got my VIN today. My EDD jumped around like crazy for the past 10 days right before getting the VIN. You are probably not far away from the same.

My window pulled up from April 7 - May 5 to Mar 17 - Mar 31 over the weekend. This is my first 2 week window. I’m curious if the 2 week window means my likely hood of getting a VIN is better? I know it’s a crap shoot but curious what others have seen.

I have been stalling on getting my home charger installed, selling my current SUV and shopping around for financing but dont want to get in a time crunch.

My window pulled up from April 7 - May 5 to Mar 17 - Mar 31 over the weekend. This is my first 2 week window. I’m curious if the 2 week window means my likely hood of getting a VIN is better? I know it’s a crap shoot but curious what others have seen.

I have been stalling on getting my home charger installed, selling my current SUV and shopping around for financing but dont want to get in a time crunch.
I would say go ahead and get the charger installed. Mine has been installed since November; it was one of the first things I did after ordering. One less thing to worry about. As for selling your current SUV, the market is so hot right now it will probable sell very quickly. I sold mine the same day I listed it a few months ago. If you are confident with the financing, then that can probably wait until you get the VIN. Have you considered Digital Credit Union(dcu.org) for financing? They have one of the lowest rates I've seen. That's who I'm using - 1.49% Their approvals are good for 45 days.