Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I'm glad I'm not showing an EDD of September or October, I'm getting a little annoyed that mine has not changed in several months. I ordered a MYLR white/white, Gemini, tow, no FSD on October 8. At the time, the website was estimating April. After two ranges March to April and February to March, my EDD changed to June on November 1 and has sat there ever since. I called an SA last week to see if there was anything outstanding. I had completed my profile on my OD and had inquired about a trade-in, but did not do anything with it. The SA said there was no open trade-in showing and my profile is complete.

I had always been toying with the idea of adding FSD and the news of moving up the delivery finally got to me over the weekend. I added on Saturday and have seen no change to the dreaded June. Has anyone seen their date change after adding FSD?

I'm also in Atlantic Canada. The end of the world. We're not on the way to anywhere, so we likely are low-priority. There have been at least three trucks full of Model 3s delivered here in the last three weeks, though.

Reactions: Chris.Yang
EDD got pushed up slightly. I am ones who had an incomplete profile due to leaving the financing. Option incomplete since SA advised that it wasn’t needed until closer until delivery to avoid multiple credit pulls. I “completed” profile last week after reading this thread.

Shortly after updating my profile, window moved from June to Sep-Oct. my window got bumped up to Aug-Oct as of this morning. 10/15 is my original order date

EDD got pushed up slightly. I am ones who had an incomplete profile due to leaving the financing. Option incomplete since SA advised that it wasn’t needed until closer until delivery to avoid multiple credit pulls. I “completed” profile last week after reading this thread.

Shortly after updating my profile, window moved from June to Sep-Oct. my window got bumped up to Aug-Oct as of this morning. 10/15 is my original order date
Same, this is extremely dumb, the advisors should be held accountable for their misinformation, they are paid after all. I want my Model Y before or by summer, not after summer. Very pissed because of the advisor's misinformation, I lost an entire season / summer, they should do something about it to move up our dates.

Same, this is extremely dumb, the advisors should be held accountable for their misinformation, they are paid after all. I want my Model Y before or by summer, not after summer. Very pissed because of the advisor's misinformation, I lost an entire season / summer, they should do something about it to move up our dates.
Yep, my 2 month delay was due to SA telling me to not to set Payment to Finance due to Credit hits and to do to when we get closer. Didn't read between the lines to know that meant to select Cash. Since he walked me though the Ordering Part right there in the service center, not sure why he didn't take me to the next screen and explain what needed to be done. Just said, fill it out but.... then the part about financing.

Reactions: cc333
Well, it finally happened. After sitting on April 8 - May 10 for a month or so, I got pushed back into May-June. I saw everyone else get pushed back recently and was expecting to get moved, but then it didn't happen so I thought I was in the clear. Now I'm just hoping to stay in early summer and not end up in August or Sept like some of you. I believe the Teslike tracking sheet shows average wait times of 180 days, but I think that number is going to go way up now and we will see the average end up at 9 months.

EDD just updated. I got pushed up. From August 4th - September 1st to May 3rd to June 7th
Yeah, hoping the same will happen to me. Really hoping. Before Mother's day or Memorial's day will be ideal, but that seems to be very wishful think atm given I'm still stuck in Aug - Sept jail even though ordering back in Oct, but completed profile in March cause under and misinformed. What's your build?
Well, it finally happened. After sitting on April 8 - May 10 for a month or so, I got pushed back into May-June. I saw everyone else get pushed back recently and was expecting to get moved, but then it didn't happen so I thought I was in the clear. Now I'm just hoping to stay in early summer and not end up in August or Sept like some of you. I believe the Teslike tracking sheet shows average wait times of 180 days, but I think that number is going to go way up now and we will see the average end up at 9 months.
Yep, I'm trying to get before or by summer, but finding out after summer is a pain...

i don't know...i haven't noticed Tuesdays being a thing. Mine changed Sunday from March 29 - 31 to April 19 - May 24. The only thing i've definitely noticed is that the updates happen at 9am Eastern....
Mine made almost the exact same change on Sunday...we have the same build, delivery center and almost the same order date. Hopefully after EOQ we receive our VIN.

Reactions: aguzzi17