Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, hoping the same will happen to me. Really hoping. Before Mother's day or Memorial's day will be ideal, but that seems to be very wishful think atm given I'm still stuck in Aug - Sept jail even though ordering back in Oct, but completed profile in March cause under and misinformed. What's your build?

Yep, I'm trying to get before or by summer, but finding out after summer is a pain...
Yeah, really hoping we all get our MY soon. May is the absolute latest I hope to get it. I really want to enjoy this summer

It’s MYLR (white/black, 20", 5 seat, tow, no FSD)

Reactions: MizzleD
While I'm glad I'm not showing an EDD of September or October, I'm getting a little annoyed that mine has not changed in several months. I ordered a MYLR white/white, Gemini, tow, no FSD on October 8. At the time, the website was estimating April. After two ranges March to April and February to March, my EDD changed to June on November 1 and has sat there ever since. I called an SA last week to see if there was anything outstanding. I had completed my profile on my OD and had inquired about a trade-in, but did not do anything with it. The SA said there was no open trade-in showing and my profile is complete.

I had always been toying with the idea of adding FSD and the news of moving up the delivery finally got to me over the weekend. I added on Saturday and have seen no change to the dreaded June. Has anyone seen their date change after adding FSD?

I'm also in Atlantic Canada. The end of the world. We're not on the way to anywhere, so we likely are low-priority. There have been at least three trucks full of Model 3s delivered here in the last three weeks, though.
Yes they told me it could take a week or two to change.
I changed my last Monday and date did change a week later. (I think it was on Sunday)
Date changed from May 10/June 7- April 2-April 30 so far

Well, it actually happened. I took delivery of my MY this morning in Peabody, MA. A slight issue arose this morning when driving there I noticed somebody sideswiped my trade-in and left some sort of rubber mark all down the passenger side of the car. Luckily, no denting and I was able to spend about 30 minutes getting the rubber (or whatever it was) off the car. Found part of a side mirror cover near my vehicle.

It was very cold today, so I took a rather quick look around the vehicle when I arrived, and then sat inside and played around with things. The car was unlocked before I accepted delivery, which was nice. It looked beautiful, and everything looked in order. The whole process took about an hour, which included me inspecting the car, them working on my trade-in (took them about 20 mins to get the front plates off of it for some reason), and then waiting for registration. One of the Tesla workers got in the car with me and answered all my questions, then put on my license plate and I drove away. Very easy, just wish the weather was a bit nicer.

The car is awesome, and I couldn't be happier. Hope all of you get yours soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    731.9 KB · Views: 92
Well, it actually happened. I took delivery of my MY this morning in Peabody, MA. A slight issue arose this morning when driving there I noticed somebody sideswiped my trade-in and left some sort of rubber mark all down the passenger side of the car. Luckily, no denting and I was able to spend about 30 minutes getting the rubber (or whatever it was) off the car. Found part of a side mirror cover near my vehicle.

It was very cold today, so I took a rather quick look around the vehicle when I arrived, and then sat inside and played around with things. The car was unlocked before I accepted delivery, which was nice. It looked beautiful, and everything looked in order. The whole process took about an hour, which included me inspecting the car, them working on my trade-in (took them about 20 mins to get the front plates off of it for some reason), and then waiting for registration. One of the Tesla workers got in the car with me and answered all my questions, then put on my license plate and I drove away. Very easy, just wish the weather was a bit nicer.

Nice, when did you order? Same build as you except Midnight Silver Metallic, other than that, same 19 inch wheels with white interior.

Nice, when did you order? Same build as you except Midnight Silver Metallic, other than that, same 19 inch wheels with white interior.
Ordered 10/15. I've had a trade-in and loan since day 1. Had to update trade in odometer multiple times and redo credit check. I know there are a lot of people on here saying you will get it quicker with no trade-in and paying cash. For some reason, it did not make much difference for me. No way to crack the code of delivery date assignment.

Ordered 10/15. I've had a trade-in and loan since day 1. Had to update trade in odometer multiple times and redo credit check. I know there are a lot of people on here saying you will get it quicker with no trade-in and paying cash. For some reason, it did not make much difference for me. No way to crack the code of delivery date assignment.
Yeah, not sure, head about the cash option earlier this month, filled it in earlier this month, pushed mine back to fall, enjoy yours, hope really hope mine will get pushed up soon to summer.

Congratulations on your brand-new model y, everyone should get it soon. I hope it's lol:cool:

Beautiful! Congratulations!

So I got my VIN assigned this AM. My SA left a message and texted me saying its coming tomorrow. This caught me off guard as I'm not ready for it yet (would like to take delivery in the summer). If I need to delay delivery, would I lose my current order price? How many times can I delay it for?
i’m pretty sure you have like 2-3 days to take delivery. If you don’t, they will give the car to another person with the same configuration. but don’t take my word for it. ask your SA.

Congratulations!

Great News, Congrats! agree it was cold today, but at least the sun was out and the roads were dry, right? You know how messy it can get in rainy, salty roads around Boston.

I really guess its a crapshoot on EDD based on a number of factors.
My order date is 10/09, so earlier than yours, no trade-in, cash, and would probably take delivery in Dedham or Norwell (can't remember which site i'd be picking up) - which is south of your Peabody pickup (for those unfamiliar with MA Tesla sites)
my config is slightly different than yours as well: MYLR5 | Blue | Black | 19" Gemini | Tow | No FSD

I'm still looking at Apr22-May20 ; hoping that holds in April at least.

MYLR: White/White/7seat/tow/gemini OD: 9/28, modified 10/1 adding tow EDD: Mar/Apr -> Feb/Mar -> Mar/Apr -> June -> Mar/Apr (12/17) -> Feb/Mar (12/25) -> June (1/5) -> Feb27/Mar27 (1/15) -> Apr12/May10 (2/4) -> June (3/10) -> July30/Aug27 (3/12) -> May19/Jun30 (3/22)