Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tmw I will enter my EDD for the third time!!! Come on please gimme a VIN.

Vegas
OD Jan 2021
Profile completion 10/5
Added FSD last week and will keep it
entered EDD 3/18-3/31 then it changed to 3/22-4/5
On 3/23 it changed again to 3/25-4/5. Please please universe, give me a VIN and don’t push me out again

Tmw I will enter my EDD for the third time!!! Come on please gimme a VIN.

Vegas
OD Jan 2021
Profile completion 10/5
Added FSD last week and will keep it
entered EDD 3/18-3/31 then it changed to 3/22-4/5
On 3/23 it changed again to 3/25-4/5. Please please universe, give me a VIN and don’t push me out again
wait.. you ordered a MY in January of 2021?! and still haven’t received it?

Minnesota, order date 10/31/2021.
Blue Model Y, Long Range, 7 seat, No Tow, No FSD, standard wheels, white interior. Original Date was June 2022. Date changed a couple of times since order from Feb-Mar and April-May but now at May-June for the past month or so. I added on Tow package a couple of days ago via that link everyone is sending out and my delivery date hasn't changed yet either way. Was hoping for the 4870 batteries but I don't think they will be released for the MYLR for quite some time so I'll be glad just to get the car.

Reactions: MOM4
First time poster and a long time watcher.

OD/PC: 10/23 -- 12:01am -- 45 sec after $2K price rise because of credit card glitch :-(
Basic model (no upgrades) EDD was Mar-Apr for a long time and recently updated to May-Jun. Loc: Bay Area

Today morning I talked to my SA to add Tow package and was told to not do it as it might delay my car but said upto you. I refrained.

And a few hours later got the VIN for delivery next week, EDD: Mar 27-31 (EOQ push).
Just got a text that car is ready for delivery -- Home delivery scheduled: 3/27 ... Super exited !
Got a text today that it can be delivered today. Just now they dropped it. 😄

Didn't like the panel gaps but rest is amazing.

Hope everyone waiting get theirs soon!

All, need a suggestion. The link going around to make a change doesn't work for me. I called a few hours back to change color, and a rep said that if you make any change, a new price will be applied. I know that's wrong since many October order folks and others have done that successfully.

When I asked if you knew anything more about my May-June EDD or if your system provides more information, she said that you have been matched with a car. When I asked more questions, she said it might have been built, but inspection and other things may be missing. Not sure if it is true. To me, it all seems BS.

All, need a suggestion. The link going around to make a change doesn't work for me. I called a few hours back to change color, and a rep said that if you make any change, a new price will be applied. I know that's wrong since many October order folks and others have done that successfully.

When I asked if you knew anything more about my May-June EDD or if your system provides more information, she said that you have been matched with a car. When I asked more questions, she said it might have been built, but inspection and other things may be missing. Not sure if it is true. To me, it all seems BS.
Log in to your Tesla account on a computer, then click on the link below replace xxx with your order number, you should be able to edit your order.
www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Tezla.
Minnesota, order date 10/31/2021.
Blue Model Y, Long Range, 7 seat, No Tow, No FSD, standard wheels, white interior. Original Date was June 2022. Date changed a couple of times since order from Feb-Mar and April-May but now at May-June for the past month or so. I added on Tow package a couple of days ago via that link everyone is sending out and my delivery date hasn't changed yet either way. Was hoping for the 4870 batteries but I don't think they will be released for the MYLR for quite some time so I'll be glad just to get the car.
Welcome to the never ending waiting game. So close and yet so far lol

Since I learned about it earlier today, I have tried multiple times on different computers and different browsers. It just goes to my dashboard, and no edit option.
well.... well..... after trying for 2 million times, I was actually able to edit my design using this link. It was not working, but I kept on clicking, and it suddenly showed up edit page. I changed color from white to silver, which added $1000. The new contract that I received in an email says order date March 25 (today), so who knows, it may push me back in the line. To be honest, at this point, there is no surety of getting it in May-June, so who knows. I'll keep on updating how this curveball is going to change things....... feels like new roller coaster.......

Last edited:
well.... well..... after trying for 2 million times, I was actually able to edit my design using this link. It was not working, but I kept on clicking, and it suddenly showed up edit page. I changed color from white to silver, which added $1000. The new contract that I received in an email says order date March 25 (today), so who knows, it may push me back in the line. To be honest, at this point, there is no surety of getting it in May-June, so who knows. I'll keep on updating how this curveball is going to change things....... feels like new roller coaster.......
I have also updated my order and just hoping that I won't be pushed too.

Reactions: Tezla.