Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also May-June. Maybe that is next run of MSM
Fir us October orders the loophole of changing from MYLR to MYP to speed things up may be done. Have had two SA’s, one on phone one in person say nope….better off sticking with what you have, so many have ordered and/or switched to MYP that it would likely cost me a month or two… maybe worse.
YMMV.
Last one also said not to expect a lot of deliveries on April, standard rhythm of first month of quarter.

After my latest bump back to mid-April to late-May, nothing has happened. Really hope I don't get my delivery bumped to the end of Q2 since I'm in Cali. Plenty of people have made the switch to MYP or added FSD before Tesla nip that (not so subtle) hint/process for people to cut in line in the bud after poor public perception. Recently saw a Ioniq 5 up close and the fit, finish and ride is much better than Teslas I've been in so I am really tempted. If Tesla decides to push EDD back again... Sigh...

My EDD is still 4/10-5/8 since I got bumped and they "promised" I am a priority for April build but we'll see. My 20 year old car is starting to give out on me and it's comical. Right after I met with my local SA in-person for the first time, my check engine light came on. It was even funnier because I had to get my car smogged. Once that was all clear, my car was very close to overheating as I was waiting in line for a coffee. And NOW, I think the battery is going out on it. Comical. She knows she's getting replaced.

My EDD is still 4/10-5/8 since I got bumped and they "promised" I am a priority for April build but we'll see. My 20 year old car is starting to give out on me and it's comical. Right after I met with my local SA in-person for the first time, my check engine light came on. It was even funnier because I had to get my car smogged. Once that was all clear, my car was very close to overheating as I was waiting in line for a coffee. And NOW, I think the battery is going out on it. Comical. She knows she's getting replaced.
Last time I decided to replace my car, 2 days later I had an accident. She was jealous

Mine got updated to 04/12-04/26 from 04/24-05/26. OD 10/17. Is there any advantage for Tesla in changing dates back.and forth? If not, they can simply push to.a realistic future date. I am.going to.wait and sure most of us are, till I get the car
I had basically the same shift ending at 4/12-4/26. Maybe that's the first shipment from Austin to the NYC-NJ area?