Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was one day before you and same EDD. White, white interior, 20” rims.

I didn’t know I had to complete my profile, didn’t do so until months later. When did you complete your profile?

I’m in North Texas.
Same, I didn't know profile needed to be complete until last month, now I'm end of summer camp, super unfair & felt cheated! No one checked in on me to ensure I have my profile completed & was fed misinfo to tell me leave the payment / financing option blank. I called up Tesla only to tell me not to trust the forums! How did you cope?

Same, I didn't know profile needed to be complete until last month, now I'm end of summer camp, super unfair & felt cheated! No one checked in on me to ensure I have my profile completed & was fed misinfo to tell me leave the payment / financing option blank. I called up Tesla only to tell me not to trust the forums! How did you cope?
How do you know your profile is complete or not?

How do you know your profile is complete or not?
After you ordered, on your account you will get tasks, complete the 4 tasks, 1 delivery, 2 upload drive license, 3. trade in y/n 4. Payment, cash finance (rep initially told me leave blank cause they will rerun my credit hurting my score etc. base on this forum many selected cash as placeholder, but my SA told me not to trust forum only to then check my profile saying they have everything & is good to go) I was in "June 2022" camp, after completing profile I got the precise date, but is end of summer August 15th - September 12th jail. Really unfair, should be processed based on order dates, not profile completion, I can only hope my dates move up to before or by summer, but that seems to be a dream come true.

After you ordered, on your account you will get tasks, complete the 4 tasks, 1 delivery, 2 upload drive license, 3. trade in y/n 4. Payment, cash finance (rep initially told me leave blank cause they will rerun my credit hurting my score etc. base on this forum many selected cash as placeholder, but my SA told me not to trust forum only to then check my profile saying they have everything & is good to go) I was in "June 2022" camp, after completing profile I got the precise date, but is end of summer August 15th - September 12th jail. Really unfair, should be processed based on order dates, not profile completion, I can only hope my dates move up to before or by summer, but that seems to be a dream come true.
Thanks. I completed these steps when I ordered so I am good there but my EDD has also moved a lot like most.

Where are your SAs? Are you dealing with Mt. Kisco too?

Order October 27, 2021 with EDD in September 2022.

I just called a SA and they said I finished my profile in February, oof. I had no idea I had to do it.

However, I they said I could do a performance for 3K more, 2K if I dropped the white seats.

Very tempting since delivery is June-July. I’ll wait and see if performance will be made at Austin. Big if, who knows. Decisions to be made…

Jeez...your SA contacts YOU?!?!? Good on ya. I only get canned responses and ONLY when I contact them. Where is your delivery? i'm a Mt. Kisco guy myself.
To be fair, mine contacts me on his personal # but doesn’t give me any info other than the app estimates. He did say how busy they were closing out the quarter. I don’t really want to bother him as he seems to not want to give me any info I don’t already know