Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has been ridiculous. We also ordered a Y last November. Our EDD settled on March 2022. Then we moved, and called to update our address, and it went to TBD.

After calling various delivery centers two more times, it's now showing.....AUGUST/SEPTEMBER. That's almost a full year. Not ok!

Reactions: cc333
This has been ridiculous. We also ordered a Y last November. Our EDD settled on March 2022. Then we moved, and called to update our address, and it went to TBD.

After calling various delivery centers two more times, it's now showing.....AUGUST/SEPTEMBER. That's almost a full year. Not ok!
Same, I agree, I can wait half a year, but an entire year?!?! That's hard to adjust, predict, as life can change.

China factory closed, Berlin is in early stages as well as Texas. So it leaves just one factory to fulfill everything.
Yeah... but China is for the China market & possibly some export to Europe which will start to become less & less.
US is only Freemont and starting to be Texas.
What happens oversees doesn't impact us factory / production wise, supplies issues sure, but not result of other countries Giga factories offline.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening either. They don't know how long they will be closed and local management will insist they need them for when they open. Besides, remember when Elon opened up Fremont during CA's shutdown?
yup, just saying if there was any effect at all that would perhaps be most likely. Its not like Fremont or Austin would be bleeding parts somewhere else.