Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an email from Tesla asking me pay off the remaining balance, I checked the account to see the VIN is assigned (F4XXX- what it means?).

I am planning to get loan through DCU and referred this forum (DCU Loan) for the steps needed for loan processing. I have reached out Tesla to update the payment method, to get an MVPA for my loan application. Hope this is good enough for me to complete the application. Appreciate any suggestions/additional details in this process. Thanks

OD: 10/17, BLUE MYLR from NJ (added FSD on 04/10) Latest EDD 04/25-05/07 04/25-05/01

Last edited:
I got an email from Tesla asking me pay off the remaining balance, I checked the account to see the VIN is assigned (F4XXX- what it means?).

I am planning to get loan through DCU and referred this forum (DCU Loan) for the steps needed for loan processing. I have reached out Tesla to update the payment method, to get an MVPA for my loan application. Hope this is good enough for me to complete the application. Appreciate any suggestions/additional details in this process. Thanks

OD: 10/17, BLUE MYLR from NJ (added FSD on 04/10) Latest EDD 04/25-05/07 04/25-05/01
Congrats!! Adding FSD still delivers cars faster. Earlier it was clearly visible on the website, but now it has become an unwritten rule. Good job, Tesla. You, my friend, have an October order, so you deserve this car irrespective of FSD. Enjoy!

Reactions: patb23in