Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how did you get in contact with Mt Kisco? I tried calling the Brooklyn delivery/service center but always end up getting transfered to the 1800 number.
Did a test drive locally through a service center, then had some questions about ordering so they transferred my text to an SA at Mt Kisco and my texts have been Going to him ever since. Sounds like I’m being transferred to a Delivery advisor, though I haven’t heard back from her yet via text.

Reactions: AllenShi
It sounds like something may be wrong with your profile. This could be caused by expired trade in or finance offer.

It is recommended that you set your trade in to no trade in and payment method to cash, as if either of these expire, it can make your EDD push out because your profile is not complete.

These can be changed once you get your VIN. Contact your SA or use Tesla chat to have them reset.

If both of these are already set as suggested and your EDD is pushed out, there are unconfirmed reports that expired insurance can also cause this. That is, if you have already uploaded it.
I think it may be to do with the tow + white interior options, I'm in similar situation, Aug-Oct '22 EDD with OD Oct '21. I chose cash rather than finance. I didn't put insurance details though (I don't see that available to enter now, maybe it was before I put cash?). Tried Tesla chat but it's after 5 here so will try again tomorrow.

Reactions: MizzleD
It sounds like something may be wrong with your profile. This could be caused by expired trade in or finance offer.

It is recommended that you set your trade in to no trade in and payment method to cash, as if either of these expire, it can make your EDD push out because your profile is not complete.

These can be changed once you get your VIN. Contact your SA or use Tesla chat to have them reset.

If both of these are already set as suggested and your EDD is pushed out, there are unconfirmed reports that expired insurance can also cause this. That is, if you have already uploaded it.
Not sure; I got to the 2 week timeframe around Valentine’s Day and then it changed way out. I’ve called them and been into the service center; they tell me everything is ok.

I will call them again tomorrow lol.

I was also on the second day of my EDD, but pushed back to May 1 - May 29.
I'm currently May 2 - 16...just really hoping it holds. Not feeling terribly confident yet. Hoping for a VIN soon.

It's also my first two week window.
I am Close to yours 4/27-5/11 may be we get ours
Together in may
My first real EDD was Feb 08-Mar 08 and i remember thinking i don't really wanna take delivery in winter with all the snow, salt and dirt on the roads and was actually glad when they pushed my EDD to March 1-29. I was still aiming for late March so i could have my car for when spring hits in April.

oh young and naïve me lol..... 😆😆

My first real EDD was Feb 08-Mar 08 and i remember thinking i don't really wanna take delivery in winter with all he snow, salt and dirt on the roads and was actually glad when they pushed my EDD to Match 1-29. I was still aiming for late March so i could have my car for when spring hits in April.

oh young and naïve me lol..... 😆😆
hahahaha...i felt the same way when my EDD was in February! I certainly missed that mark. I'd be thrilled to be washing the salt off my car on this beautiful spring day!

Just hoping that my May EDD sticks. I know a two week window is no sure thing - just holding on to hope.

Reactions: AbeTes
Same config. My EDD has been about 2 weeks after yours. Hope mine updates to a 2 week window soon also. Seems they are about ready to make some MSMs.
I'm still holding onto my 4/25-5/23 date for my MSM.

Here's hoping we all get smaller windows that stick here soon.

With the FSD issue hopefully behind us, are people feeling more certain about their dates sticking?