Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm refreshing now more than ever. Hahahahaha.

WHOA....just got this email

Hello sir,

We are expecting you to be connected with a VIN in the next few weeks and will update you once we have a clearer understanding of the arrival timeline.

John S.

Tesla Mt Kisco
I’ve talked to John there a couple of times. Thought he was an SA but maybe he’s more on the delivery side of things. Seems similar to the call I got, hopefully This means you’re in the home stretch, too!

I'm refreshing now more than ever. Hahahahaha.

WHOA....just got this email

Hello sir,

We are expecting you to be connected with a VIN in the next few weeks and will update you once we have a clearer understanding of the arrival timeline.

John S.

Tesla Mt Kisco

Interesting that you got an email from Mt. Kisco considering we have the same order config, delivery location, and my OD and EDD is before yours, and I have received zero communication from them. Hopefully this means I will be receiving my VIN any day now and you will be shortly after me.

Reactions: aguzzi17
I’ve talked to John there a couple of times. Thought he was an SA but maybe he’s more on the delivery side of things. Seems similar to the call I got, hopefully This means you’re in the home stretch, too!
Still...i won't believe anything until i get a VIN. But....it's been a bunch of firsts. First two week window, first communication with Mt. Kisco....seems like good news.

Interesting that you got an email from Mt. Kisco considering we have the same order config, delivery location, and my OD and EDD is before yours, and I have received zero communication from them. Hopefully this means I will be receiving my VIN any day now and you will be shortly after me.
I like the sound of that! May 2 - 16 actually works out great for me. Really hoping it sticks...no earlier, no later. It's just right! hahahaha

Well second 2 week window has come and gone. Pushed out to May 15-June 12. So much for that theory that 2 week windows mean anything at all. Going to have to figure out how to go 2 months with one car. Or just might have to give up on Tesla. Ugh...

They are still giving priority to FSD, but it is no longer advertised.
Hope this helps.

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 11.28.13 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 11.28.48 AM.png

Well second 2 week window has come and gone. Pushed out to May 15-June 12. So much for that theory that 2 week windows mean anything at all. Going to have to figure out how to go 2 months with one car. Or just might have to give up on Tesla. Ugh...
crap...really? back to refreshing at an insane pace, hoping nothing changes...other than seeing a VIN somewhere.

Reactions: Tezla.
Of course, they will say that..... I'm not surprised. Between various forums, it is clear that folks who are adding FSD still getting VINS within 2 weeks.
Yes they are not admitting otherwise cannot explain how I got a VIN, OD 10/17 Blue black/white. I decided to add bells and whistle last week and within 4 days got the VIN. Maybe a coincidence?