Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine 2 week window moved from Apr 28 to mid May to mid June.
977DBA0A-D280-42B4-8722-FDDAEE96C959.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: PeteOC
Well, as I had feared, my EDD got pushed this morning. I had been sitting on a 2 week window (May3-May17) and I’ve now been pushed to Aug6-Sept17. There doesn’t seem to be any logic to any of this. I’m hoping that these dates will get pulled back soon, but it’s not like there’s any guarantee that the dates won’t get pushed out again.

Did we all get pushed back this morning?

MYLR/5/White/Black/Gemini/No tow/No FSD. Orange county, CA.

OD: 10/13/21.

Pushed back this morning to June 3 - July 8.
Previous EDD was May 1 - May 29.
Sure seems like it was a Mass Push. I don't really know why i'm so surprised. I was just starting to get confident...that was MY mistake. Getting a call from my DC and them telling me to switch from Cash to Financing gave me hope. I knew I should have waited for the damn VIN. Again, MY mistake.

Mine has been holding steady at May 10 - June 14. If I can offer any hope to those of you that have been pushed to July, August, September etc. it's that the same wild fluctuation in dates that moved you out two or three months can just as easily swing back the other way. We all know the EDDs are completely unreliable, so I wouldn't assume that your new much later dates are any more accurate than your May EDDs. Further, if you look at the Teslike tracking workbook on the main Model Y page, you can see that the average wait time is still around 150-199 days (as of last quarter). So, it would then be unreasonable to assume so many of you would be waiting 10-12 months.

Reactions: patb23in