Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this in the September thread and thought I should also post here since I a late September order and a few people here have the same BO and DC as me.

Not sure what to make of this. But my EDD just moved up to 5/4-5/11 and the app now says complete your tasks to avoid delays. When I hit the continue button it says to make final payment.

However, I don’t see a VIN and I would rather wait until I see the car before I make a payment. Or at least have a VIN.

Hopefully this means I will be getting a VIN and car very soon.

let's hope...just got this from Tesla...not Mt. Kisco

Hi Alan,

We were actually just notified of an error in our system. It looks like the ETA will move forward closer to the beginning of next month. As soon as we have a VIN assigned we can provide more insight and updates on the ETA. At this time, we expect an update to be pushed to your account within the next week or so to reflect a more accurate delivery estimate. We apologize for any confusion this has caused and we appreicate your understanding as we work to resolve this.

Best Regards,

Hi Alan,

We were actually just notified of an error in our system. It looks like the ETA will move forward closer to the beginning of next month. As soon as we have a VIN assigned we can provide more insight and updates on the ETA. At this time, we expect an update to be pushed to your account within the next week or so to reflect a more accurate delivery estimate. We apologize for any confusion this has caused and we appreicate your understanding as we work to resolve this.

Best Regards,
Sounds like I’ll see you in Mt. Kisco in a couple weeks 😅

Reactions: aguzzi17

Hi Alan,

Best Regards,
Can only hope it's not more Mind Games...hahahaha...

I've become so pessimistic

Hi Alan,

Best Regards,
Hmmm...wish someone would contact me from there. lol

Looks like we will be on the same shipment after all...see you in a couple weeks. :)