Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you and I are the only ones that I’ve seen with black paint posting recently. My Edd is 5/8 - 5/20 so will be interesting to see if we get VINs around the same time. 🤞🏽
Yeah I really don’t see many black paint people around here. I think the blue is my favorite color, but the black on black wheels is gorgeous.

Reactions: PenPens
My OD is 10/16/21 MYLR5, white, black interior, Gemini, no FSD. The last EDD Was 4/21-5/19. I received an unresonably low offer from Tesla for my trade-in and changed to no trade-in. The EDD changed from 4/21-5/19 to 9/22. I hope this is an issue with the system and not a real EDD. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I think this is the one. Plenty of VINs given out in the last day or so to Sept/Oct orders
I want you to be right but I definitely have given up getting excited anymore.

Although, has anyone had 4 two week windows? That might be the next fun rumor to start that "if you're on your third, it definitely means something". 🤣

So disappointed.
O/D - Oct 15/21
EDD- Mar then changed to Apr 22.
Status changed to “prepare for delivery” on Apr 19. Opened up my loan option and asked if I wanted to trade in my model 3.

Denied the trade in offer and then approved my loan on Apr 21.

Today I woke up and saw my EDD is now June 15-July 10.

WTF

what the heck is that...that's just insane. it's gotta be a temporary placeholder.
Same thing happened to me; waiting for EDD since October last year; was an EDD yo-yo with most recent delivery range 4/12-4/26, then boom. I have the same estimate as someone reserving today. Tesla's helpful customer service told me those are "just estimates" and I MIGHT get it in May anyway.

Same thing happened to me; waiting for EDD since October last year; was an EDD yo-yo with most recent delivery range 4/12-4/26, then boom. I have the same estimate as someone reserving today. Tesla's helpful customer service told me those are "just estimates" and I MIGHT get it in May anyway.
Ugh....sure hope you do. None of us without VINs are safe at this point anyway, but it's a punch in the gut when that EDD goes way out.

Evidence that EDDs don’t mean jack.

Not sure if this person is in this thread but this is from a Facebook Model Y group I’m in. He ordered Oct 11.

995E0660-4E62-402B-A356-5122F2F970F0.jpeg

Last edited: