Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from Mt Kisco confirming my upcoming delivery (ODD 10/30). Thanks for everyone’s comments, it helps to get your experiences both good and bad so we know what to expect.
When is your delivery? Are you financing three tesla or 3rd party? I still haven’t heard anything from them even though I received a VIN yesterday.

I got that call a week ago today...then my dates got bumped to june-july and today they pulled back to May...nothing is guaranteed until you get a VIN
It helps a lot to get everyones experiences. My take is hope for the best but expect the worst. Looking back I don’t think I would change my mind anyway. My daughter has a M3 which she loves the past 2+ years so patients will be rewarded.

Reactions: aguzzi17
All these updates to EDDs and I'm still stuck on the "June 2022" it has been at since November 1. This really doesn't seem like the experience that anyone else is having. I would prefer the emotional rollercoaster of EDDs getting pushed out and brought back in over and over...

Model Y LR Red, 19inch wheels, +Tow, +FSD

Ordered Oct 12. Still waiting for VIN.

Now, Apr 25 - May 7 window
Previously,
  • Apr 16 - Apr 30
  • Apr 11 - Apr 25
  • Apr 8 - Apr 22
  • + some earlier dates were in March.
Thanks for sharing, Atlast I see a red MYLR from CA :) I am in Bay Area as well (with Blk interior, no other options) and waiting for a VIN as well. My Current EDD is 4/24-5/4. Let’s hope we both get it in the upcoming batch🤞