Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am currently in Africa for 3 more weeks and had planned to have home delivery since my EDD was within my vacation. I was told I could bring a cashiers check before leaving to the Tela dealership here in Vegas which I attempted to do. They refused to accept the check or even hold onto it and then informed me that anyone getting home delivery must return the paperwork within 3 days of delivery (actually 7 but they tell you 3). I asked if I could have my son pick up the car if VIN arrives and it needs to be picked up and was told that it can only be picked up my the person who ordered it, no exceptions. So if my VIN arrives now I will now have to refuse delivery. You are given 1 refusal before being sent to the end of the cue is what they told me. But who knows, maybe it is different at each dealer.
Wow. I wonder if it’s different by State? 🤔

MYLR: White/White/7seat/tow/gemini OD: 9/28, modified 10/1 adding tow EDD: Mar/Apr -> Feb/Mar -> Mar/Apr -> June -> Mar/Apr (12/17) -> Feb/Mar (12/25) -> June (1/5) -> Feb27/Mar27 (1/15) -> Apr12/May10 (2/4) -> June (3/10) -> July30/Aug27 (3/12) -> May19/Jun30 (3/22) -> Apr29/Jun3 (3/29) -> May8/Jun5 (4/11) -> May13/May27 (4/25)

Yes, OD Oct 26, last week EDD pushed out to August 3 to Sept. 13.. Stopped by the local Tesla storefront and checked all was in order. I am on the West Coast in Washington.
Were you able to get any more info from them? When I spoke to 2 of the SAs last week they told me I should be expecting a more accurate EDD in that week itself but so far nothing :(
Also, what's your config?

Meanwhile I'm here thinking maybe I should change back my color to MSM for the additional $1K. Techinically I lost my bet with myself regarding the push, but now that its back closer, I fear changing my color will push me back again... Gotta get on that call to Tesla... hmmmmm