Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question? When you call the local Tesla store phone number. Does it automatically transfer you to a random customer service location? It seems when I call the local number. I get transferred. I just asked a question about delivery and pick up at a store. The Customer service rep said let me look. Like he wasn’t at that location.

Question? When you call the local Tesla store phone number. Does it automatically transfer you to a random customer service location? It seems when I call the local number. I get transferred. I just asked a question about delivery and pick up at a store. The Customer service rep said let me look. Like he wasn’t at that location.
I forget where you are located in Texas but yes, when I call the Austin number I get sent to a central number.

Meanwhile I'm here thinking maybe I should change back my color to MSM for the additional $1K. Techinically I lost my bet with myself regarding the push, but now that its back closer, I fear changing my color will push me back again... Gotta get on that call to Tesla... hmmmmm
I rolled the dice and changed my white/white/gemini/no FSD to a red with nothing different. No change in my EDD yet, i changed it 2 days ago. Im a November order paying attention to you guys to see what to expect- but if you do let me/us know what ends up happening with your car. No risk no reward!

I rolled the dice and changed my white/white/gemini/no FSD to a red with nothing different. No change in my EDD yet, i changed it 2 days ago. Im a November order paying attention to you guys to see what to expect- but if you do let me/us know what ends up happening with your car. No risk no reward!
Oh, there is absolutely 0 risk for you being in November. My Order is 10/5. I called and left a message, but doubt they will get back to me. Perhaps I'll call the other Tesla place... I'll give them a day to respond. If they don't want my extra $1K, then I'll keep it.

Oh, there is absolutely 0 risk for you being in November. My Order is 10/5. I called and left a message, but doubt they will get back to me. Perhaps I'll call the other Tesla place... I'll give them a day to respond. If they don't want my extra $1K, then I'll keep it.
Youre so close to the finish line! As long as its exactly what you want stick with it. My EDD got pushed from May 8th-June 5th to the end of the summer so i feel like i got nothing but time, nothing to lose. :rolleyes: red, black blue tow no tow i dont care at this point, if it just came when it said it would in May.

Random, sometimes they pickup, lots of times, they forward to Call Center. But to be honest, even when you do talk to them, they dont know much

Reactions: Jones1