Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks - I'm stil here waiting as well. We'll get there. As much as it sucks seeing others getting VINs ahead of our ODs, don't get discouraged. They've all been waiting almost as long as you and I, so we should be happy for them (and yeah, we can be a little jealous too ;) ) 6+months can wear on anyone - i get it. If it helps, look through the August and September threads. They all dealt with the same issues - and they were bummed seeing our October thread getting VINs ahead of them. Now were seeing November orders ahead of ours. Unless you have a profile completion issue, have faith the wait is only temporary. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Etiher that, or take a break from the forum - if you can ;)

positive (electric) energy!

Tesla Location in Houston North just called me. A Guy told me he has been receiving my text messages. He said that they are working hard at matching orders with VINs. He said that when you text Tesla. It does go to your closet local store or service center. I apologized for my desperate text messages. 😆. Then he told me that I will probably get a Vin next week and get a delivery. The first week of May. Probably BullShit. He also so said that they have a lot of Vehicles coming in at the first two weeks of May. Probably Bullshit as well. I told him I will stop begging and Drunk Texting him. He said. It’s okay. It’s the best way to contact him. 😆

16CF5A11-3408-423E-9183-6EEA85D5A014.jpeg

Vallejo, CA service center as of today. Lot filled with MYs of every color. Is yours among them? Probably not mine since I haven’t gotten a vin yet and I entered my 1 month EDD today.

Getting pretty dejected. Haven't touched my order, no trade-in, nothing.

10/29 OD - MYLR, MSM, No hitch, No FSD, 5 seater, Ontario

Current EDD is now Sept 28 - Nov 23

I don't know if I can really go a whole year waiting for this.

Similar here, Toronto, Ontario. 10/20 OD, MYLR, white/white, 20”, tow, no fsd.
Cash, no trade, EDD Aug 29-Oct 24, been there since early April.