Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s a March 2022 OD thread. With people getting vin’s. Maybe they added FSD?

Toronto here as well with 10/23 OD. Looks like all/most of us have this crazy dates. Gives me hope that its likely a placeholder. I had a 2 week EDD for March end in feb. Then had 4/25-5/7 and 4/23-5/6 till last sunday when I got pushed to 7/31-9/10.

I have been calling/texting tesla (I think it goes to tesla lawrence) nearly daily but sadly either I get misleading replies or just the usual "check your app" bla bla.

SA on text did tell me today they are expecting demo MYs in June. So I am guessing there's a batch incoming in May

What contact do you go through? There's this email address that I've been sending inquires to: "toronto ordersupport" that I think goes to Lawrence.

There’s a March 2022 OD thread. With people getting vin’s. Maybe they added FSD?
More likely it was a rejected VIN and this person got lucky and get that rejected VIN.

Reactions: Jones1
Just got my VIN - NF427XXX. MYLR7 Black/Black 19" Tow No FSD. OD - 10/23 EDD 5/13-5/17
Congrats! Looks like all of our Black MYLR's will be on the same truck.
Got my VIN yesterday!
OD: 10/30/21
Black MY LR
No tow/No FSD
Previous EDD- 06/15-07/18
Fremont build
Congrats! Whats your updated EDD? VIN FXXXXXX? Did you order 19" wheels?

What contact do you go through? There's this email address that I've been sending inquires to: "toronto ordersupport" that I think goes to Lawrence.
Yeap that's right. It indeeds go to Lawrence. Over the email I have been speaking to someone called Ameena. She has been decent and I think shes one of those agent who can see more info on the profile because for nearly all my EDDs (including 4/23-5/6) she said she expects a change and it did change.
I have also been texting 819-510-5679. No idea who it redirects to but I got the trade-in text 2 weeks back from this number and I usually get prompt replies.

Reactions: GigaToronto
There ya go!!!! Now just waiting for that damn text to schedule the actual date...every text i get makes me jump now. hahahaha....

But now it's more excitement than frustration.
Haha there’s a good chance we’re switching to Carrier Direct, unless they can by magic find us a second car to pick up at the same time. It’s a long day to get down there and come back from Rochester!

Reactions: aguzzi17