Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome! I see you're based in DC. Where are you picking up your car? Based on current EDDs, we're just a few days ahead of you in the same area with similar specs.

Congrats! I was off this thread for a few days, came back tonight to 25+ pages of new posts and lots of VINs. Today marks 6 months since my wife completed her profile, and just 8 days from now we'll enter our (current) 4-week EDD window. I'm hoping that means it at least narrows to a 2-week window soon. And hoping even more that we get a VIN soon!
I ordered at the Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, MD. This is frustrating. Didn't think it would be when i ordered. I don't mind the long wait since it will be our third car.

Reactions: Otter2007
All, I want to do Finance. I'm in the 2 week window as of now. shall i go with Tesla Financing or can i shop outside. any suggestions please
You can do Tesla i beileve they are offering 2.99% right now, however local credit unions may give you lower rate. if you have not received your VIN i would suggest wait till VIN. your finance is Valid only for 30 days. In case if you get pushed out in delivery you will have to apply again and that will be another hard inquiry on your account in short period of time and you might have to end up paying higher interest anyways.