Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
its a 10 day window. really great news. You will recieve VIN shortly. Some people in sept forum had less than 14 day window and received VIN in few days. You can check source code to see if you have VIN there.
Patently false. We had a 7 day window in Feb for a March delivery. Have had that taken from us and 2 14 day windows since.

Please don't spread misinformation. People are going thru enough as it is.

Patently false. We had a 7 day window in Feb for a March delivery. Have had that taken from us and 2 14 day windows since.

The take away everyone should get from this experience is the car isn’t yours until you finally drive away from the service center. All good things in life require patients and understanding.

its a 10 day window. really great news. You will recieve VIN shortly. Some people in sept forum had less than 14 day window and received VIN in few days. You can check source code to see if you have VIN there.
Simply not true. Many of us have had 2 week windows only to be pushed back weeks into another month long + window. No need to provide false hope.

Agree. I’ve had 14 EDD changes and have had a 2 week and even 1 week delivery window arrive three times now, only to be reset again later. Still no VIN either and no hidden VIN in the source code. No one really knows anything….

There are a lot of MSM orders from Aug, Sept and Early Oct sill being matched with VINs.

My guess is best case you are looking at a June delivery date, if they go by your order date. If not it could be much later.
Unfortunately, the member you replied to had an OD of Oct but didn't end up with profile completion till many months later. It is extremely unlikely that their order timeline is going to match up with regular Oct orders. For reference, my April order with end Oct profile completion jives well with Oct OD timelines for everyone here who ordered and completed profile in October. I didn't have any hopes of being in queue with April orders, and for good reason.

Unfortunately, this member continues to ignore acknowledging this and makes posts with eternal optimism, hoping that his order will be inline with current Oct orders. Most who can't read forum signatures due to being on mobile, think that his order had a profile completion date in Oct like most here. I feel bad for the situation but it is also adding to a lot of noise in this thread when there is an extremely low likelihood that his order will show up anytime soon.

Toronto Canada

2B871C95-7A0E-4886-9C16-7EEEAE7DE2BF.jpeg

Just found this forum, find it quite informative. I ordered mine October 14, profile completion the next day, original ODD was April-May. From then it was a roller coaster, jumping between September and March that I lost count. The last 3 was April 24 to May 22. Then May 6th to May 20th and this morning moved to May 14 to May 28th. It has become too annoying. I am baffled as how a tech company can not figure out its supply chain issues and production line time frames this close to the deliveries??

Reactions: PeteOC
Been a few days and I wanted to share my experience leading up to delivery for those that might be interested…I received my VIN last Friday (04/22). I called and changed my account to finance and submitted my application the next day and had approval email 2 minutes later. The text to schedule delivery arrived on Monday (04/25). Took the earliest date available, 05/02 at the Norwell MA SC, and then uploaded my insurance info. Yesterday morning I got a text from the SC stating that the vehicles carrier eta had changed and I would have to reschedule my delivery appointment. Luckily, the delay was just a couple of days and I was able to get a new appointment on the morning of 05/05. I’ll share any new info that comes over the next few days (but I really hope things are quiet), and I’ll be sure to share my delivery day experience once this car is finally parked (and charging) in my garage. It’s been a long 7 months, but the end is just around the corner. Good luck to everyone with VINs and those still waiting!