Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD is still sitting at 5/8-5/20. I am trying to scroll through all the posts to get a sense but it seems like my EDD is going to shift since I don’t have a VIN yet.

Has anyone seen where VINs are assigned once you are in your EDD? Seems like they always come before.
A few have gotten it a couple of days into their EDD, others have gotten into EDD and pushed. I have had my EDD for a few months now, Monday it shortened by 2 weeks, almost same starting date. Then yesterday, shortened again with VIN, 2 weeks before my EDD. Surprised my EDD has held for so long and hit my VIN as far out as I did. Guess I finally got lucky.

A lot of weirdness seems to have come up in the past month.

Were people getting to their EDD window before getting pushed before?

September Jail is the new "it" place to be for many but there still a handful of June Jails. Have made it a habit to never assume anything means anything but curious if there are two placeholders for two different EDD scenarios?

Part shortage thing seems a little strange but who knows with manufacturing delays/stoppages especially in China.

A few have gotten it a couple of days into their EDD, others have gotten into EDD and pushed. I have had my EDD for a few months now, Monday it shortened by 2 weeks, almost same starting date. Then yesterday, shortened again with VIN, 2 weeks before my EDD. Surprised my EDD has held for so long and hit my VIN as far out as I did. Guess I finally got lucky.
Well I should have waited another hour before posting because I just got a VIN assigned! I keep checking the app to make sure it is real..

440.. Edd is now May 22-26

🎉🎉🎉

Don't be too happy until you get the car. There are many problems now

@Pantha I see in your signature that your white Y is “scheduled” for May 11th. Mine is, too. It’s due in on Monday, supposedly. I still have no idea what to expect in terms of the carrier, so I’ll definitely keep my eye out and see if there’s more than one car on it and if there’s a white one on there if so!