Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did not get mud flaps or PPF (Springfield, NJ). Ordered online and installed myself. Mud flaps is a 5 minute job using flat head screw driver. PPF took about 20 minutes to install.
Tesla has them in stock for $90 with protective film ($40 without). The first time you go past a gas station, honk the horn and place an order for a set, heck they are free!

Reactions: VeekayMybalckY
Well, had my VIN a couple of weeks back and my EDD moved up to May 7 - 13, but I still have no option to pick a delivery time and have also never received any communication via text/email for months. Emailed Raleigh service center but no hopes of getting any response. my SA hasn't replied to a couple of emails. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. One thing I know for sure, no way I am prepaying any money to Tesla. I'll bring along a cashier's check if and when the time comes for pickup.

Reactions: 3YMimi73
Ordered 10/22/2021, MYLR, white/white/tow/20"/no FSD. EDD stuck at 8/26-Oct 7.
I think that our configuration is either a. Not being manufactured again until end of summer, or b. that either the 20 inch wheels and/or tow package are causing delays.

I think they delayed a lot of Gemini trims in the last year and Fremont is catching up and making for lost time

Reactions: GigaToronto
OD 10-21-2021, current EDD May 10 to June 7, No Vin yet. MYLR white, Black interior, 7 seaters, No Fsd, No tow. The EDD are locked for 2 months. Anyone in the same situation? Is it worth adding FSD at this time to get early delivery?
I have the same build. OD 10/6/21. Current EDD is may 7-June 4, been in that same holding pattern since march 15. We‘ll see what happens.

After adding my car's detail for trade in I see this screen. Is it a good sign or just another screen while I wait like others?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-221928_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220506-221928_Chrome.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 93