Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They should change that to “Prepare to Wait”. That just means your profile is completed, and now you can wait until you pull all of your hair out. LoL.
I haven’t been pulling my hair out the past few months but I was wondering why I was graying faster and having to color it more often, now I know why! I can settle down after the 15th!

Reactions: PeteOC
Ok what a delivery day!! Pickup seemed like a smooth experience and drive off within around 20 mins after fiddling with settings and checking it over. Drive back home got a call from Tesla. Hey we need you to come back the paperwork is wrong. Ok. So drive back after having some lunch, sign and also inquire as to why premium connectivity wasn’t active. Fixed later. Stuck in traffic for over 2 hrs getting home.

Still really enjoy the car though. It’s not that it’s fast, it’s stupid fast when you need to accelerate at speed to pass. It’s comfortable. And it has tons more leg room and cabin time when compared to my old Lexus GX470.

Oh and to my sons disappointment, no Sonic in the arcade😭😭. He did however get a kick out of boom box (which I thought they were disabling) and the fart noises.

I was very excited when got VIN and already uploaded insurance, did tesla financing and paid the downpayment. What you guys are saying is a little scary, was I dumb to already pay 20k down with having it yet?
Last night i saw the EDD (carrier direct) as May 18 to my home address, but I just couldn’t bring myself to make the final payment & enter my login credentials though Plaid! They noted alternative options (wire transfer or certified check) are available…info on the last page of my Delivery Agreement, but it’s only one page with no info on it.
I’m not so sure I need to rush because it looks like Delivery is always delayed, anyways.
How can I trust Plaid with that kind of financial information/power?

I was very excited when got VIN and already uploaded insurance, did tesla financing and paid the downpayment. What you guys are saying is a little scary, was I dumb to already pay 20k down with having it yet?
Not dumb, over eager. But it’s very rare for people to get to pickup and decline the car, also rare that they pull the car and you are stuck wait for an issue to be fixed or a new VIN. You should be fine

Ok what a delivery day!! Pickup seemed like a smooth experience and drive off within around 20 mins after fiddling with settings and checking it over. Drive back home got a call from Tesla. Hey we need you to come back the paperwork is wrong. Ok. So drive back after having some lunch, sign and also inquire as to why premium connectivity wasn’t active. Fixed later. Stuck in traffic for over 2 hrs getting home.

Still really enjoy the car though. It’s not that it’s fast, it’s stupid fast when you need to accelerate at speed to pass. It’s comfortable. And it has tons more leg room and cabin time when compared to my old Lexus GX470.

Oh and to my sons disappointment, no Sonic in the arcade😭😭. He did however get a kick out of boom box (which I thought they were disabling) and the fart noises.
It was only disabled from being used when not in park

Reactions: SkeetShooter
Last night i saw the EDD (carrier direct) as May 18 to my home address, but I just couldn’t bring myself to make the final payment & enter my login credentials though Plaid! They noted alternative options (wire transfer or certified check) are available…info on the last page of my Delivery Agreement, but it’s only one page with no info on it.
I’m not so sure I need to rush because it looks like Delivery is always delayed, anyways.
I don't trust plaid. Bank login should be only used by me, no third party. Used to you can enter bank info manually (account #, routing #) on Tesla app, now you can't.
You can open a new bank account and put money in there, once done you can close it,
I also noticed Chase bank seems doing a better job (not requiring your login when integrate with plaid, and chase says they hide your bank account #).
For Wire transfer and certified check, you can text your SA, they will give you instructions.

I am just surprised so many people are ok by giving login info to Plaid.

I don't trust plaid. Bank login should be only used by me, no third party. Used to you can enter bank info manually (account #, routing #) on Tesla app, now you can't.
You can open a new bank account and put money in there, once done you can close it,
I also noticed Chase bank seems doing a better job (not requiring your login when integrate with plaid, and chase says they hide your bank account #).
For Wire transfer and certified check, you can text your SA, they will give you instructions.

I am just surprised so many people are ok by giving login info to Plaid.
you can change your online bank account password once the plaid transaction is completed. They will not be able to connect again. I always do it when i connect 2 bank accounts to transfer money... once you change the password on source, they will not be able to connect.

I had to manually enter my bank account info because DCU wasn’t an option. If you don’t want to use Plaid, trying searching for DCU or some bogus bank, and after a click or two it will give you the option to enter your bank details manually.

I had to manually enter my bank account info because DCU wasn’t an option. If you don’t want to use Plaid, trying searching for DCU or some bogus bank, and after a click or two it will give you the option to enter your bank details manually.
i spent probably about 30 min on it, could not find a way to manually enter. search bogus bank, then click close, brought me back to start.

i spent probably about 30 min on it, could not find a way to manually enter. search bogus bank, then click close, brought me back to start.
Interesting. Yeah when I searched for DCU something came up on the screen saying something like, “don’t see your bank? Search again or something about entering details manually”. Might’ve had to click on the text.