Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR: White/White/7seat/tow/gemini OD: 9/28, modified 10/1 adding tow EDD: Mar/Apr -> Feb/Mar -> Mar/Apr -> June -> Mar/Apr (12/17) -> Feb/Mar (12/25) -> June (1/5) -> Feb27/Mar27 (1/15) -> Apr12/May10 (2/4) -> June (3/10) -> July30/Aug27 (3/12) -> May19/Jun30 (3/22) -> Apr29/Jun3 (3/29) -> May8/Jun5 (4/11) -> May13/May27 (4/25) -> May31/Jun28 (5/8)

It's been out of hand, just getting infinitely worse. And with interest rates skyrocketing, this is becoming untenable.
Yeah, it's getting to me, ordered after that 8K bump in October... sure it's an extra $5 now... but expected before or by summer... now it's after, so I lost time factoring in rising interests rates... & now the stock is punishing as well. Not reliant on stock to pay out my MY... but yeah... not the best feeling ever being eaten from both sides / or being in this situation.

Reactions: sanantoniotx
Yeah, it's getting to me, ordered after that 8K bump in October... sure it's an extra $5 now... but expected before or by summer... now it's after, so I lost time factoring in rising interests rates... & now the stock is punishing as well. Not reliant on stock to pay out my MY... but yeah... not the best feeling ever being eaten from both sides / or being in this situation.
Does the DS know the car is missing parts before it gets there or once it goes through the inspection process?
Just curious as I’m headed to Mt Kisco on Sunday to take delivery and wondering if it will be delayed.
It's been out of hand, just getting infinitely worse. And with interest rates skyrocketing, this is becoming untenable.
3 hours later and my EDD of 5/9 to 6/6 has pushed to 6/10 to 7/8.

Mind you, my 5/9 to 6/6 EDD has been that way for about 2 months.
I'm at day 3 of June jail this morning. Hope I'm not getting stuck there. :(
Grrr indeed. They woke up & chose violence, delayed your happiness.
Tesla VS Garbage

Reactions: bluewhite79
Congrats! It's good to hear the car was nearly perfect.

Why did it take 3 weeks from VIN to delivery? Missing parts?
No missing parts…It took 2.5 weeks due to carrier delays (took a while to get from Fremont to Atlanta, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).
Add another couple of days delay because I was out of town on business when the vehicle arrived at the DC on 5/4, so I had to schedule on the latest possible delivery date of 5/7.

Reactions: carlos31820