Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is all of us here. Hang in there... We're just paying Tesla for the privilege of reliving our childhood experiences 😄

ch2.gif

ch1.gif

ch3.gif

ch4.gif

Just checked and my window pulled up from August/September to:

Estimated Delivery: July 18 - August 29

I guess it's something. If it arrives in August it will have been 9 months since order.

Meanwhile I want to change the color from grey to blue but there's no way in hell I'm going to actually do that LOL
I have the same date July 28 - Aug 29 since April 12 I have M/S/M white interior 19inch wheels no other upgrades sitting in Nashville area

Can I accept Tesla trade in offer now and decline later? I am waiting inspection by 2 others who are offering better than Tesla. Asking because my EDD moved from 2 weeks to a month which is Jun-Jul and thinking if it could be because of pending trade in acceptance.

I agree... I was initially expecting to receive before or by summer, made plans with the Model Y... currently that's canceled... and I am still trying to plan my summer... wondering what happens if my (hopefully) Model Y arrives early & I am out of town? Super super annoying.
I asked that same question and my SA told me they can simply drop the car off at your address. Doesn't really give you the opportunity to inspect before accepting so I don't know how issues get resolved should you discover later

@aguzzi17 Let me know if the Laminar's creak like the stock ones do when it gets hot out. I noticed with mine sitting in the sun at work yesterday, the caps creaked pretty noticeably. I am probably going to take them off at some point this summer, but not until I do a full decontamination, polish, and ceramic coat. at that point I'll do the wheels and barrels as well.

Reactions: aguzzi17
Might be your profile complete date is what things are based off.
Yeah, it wasn't until I started checking the forums I know I needed to complete the profile, was misled when I ordered, I was told by a Tesla rep to leave financing blank, didn't know I still had to complete the payment (no one checked in / followed up on my missing profile after my order either). When I realized I complained and tried to make them own the misinfo they fed me & put me in this situation missing out the summer, they told me changes were made, it's based on ordered date after feedbacks (it's after Nov orders which I missed cutoff what I'm seeing here) & also told me not to trust the forums. Pretty frustrating.