Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope you realize that selling higher margin product is exactly what you do when you are short on parts.
Businesses that care about their customers and their image don't. I understand if 2 people ordered on the same date, the more expensive would get priority. If there are people waiting 6+ months, you don't give someone their car who ordered a few weeks ago just because they are willing to pay more. That's some shady tactics and just proof Tesla is now no better than Uncle WhiteWi's Jeep/Dodge dealership in Hoboken Jersey.

There are a lot of new people here, though I’d repost my history… so much activity in the beginning of the year and now it’s so quiet.

Model Y LR - 5 seat
White exterior
White interior
20” Induction
Tow
No FSD

Order Date - 10/3/2021
Original EDD - April 2022
10/5 - March 20 to April 17
10/12 - March 6 to April 3
Early Jan - June
2/13 - Feb 27 to March 13
2/18 - June
2/22 - June 20 to July 18
2/26 - June
3/12 - September 18 to October 16
3/28 - June
3/29 - August 30 to October 25

I think that they priorized white seats and 20s and depleted their supplies. Which is what happened to Gemini last year. Notice all black seat 19s going out now. And non white exterior.
Yep notice the same as well, 19s out, but black interior wondering if that's what my hold up. Funny enough still white seats still have faster estimate delivery if you order today.

Reactions: MizzleD