Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photo tax - overall it looks pretty good. Few minor issues like the third row seats being a little beat up, noticed one minor alignment issue but nothing we’re going to worry about, a few paint imperfections but that’s black for you. Still going through it and haven’t had a chance to drive it, but excited that it’s finally here! It’s been 270 days since we ordered.
Girl, get out there and go for a drive! You deserve it, it’s been a long wait. Glad everything went somewhat smoothly for you.

Reactions: RocY
The sales people were talking about what a busy weekend it was going to be. And there were quite a few new MSM Model Ys in the lot. Hopefully one of them is yours.
Any white seats?
No, only the initial deposit. And the card that you use will be the one linked to your account for supercharging.
Imagine how great that will be, all those points I will be getting back by credit carding everything.

Girl, get out there and go for a drive! You deserve it, it’s been a long wait. Glad everything went somewhat smoothly for you.
Haha we’re going out to the UPS store to drop off the paperwork after we find out if it’s ok that it’s dated 2 days ago. And then definitely taking the kids out somewhere tomorrow.

Haha we’re going out to the UPS store to drop off the paperwork after we find out if it’s ok that it’s dated 2 days ago. And then definitely taking the kids out somewhere tomorrow.
They will enjoy that for sure. I don’t have little ones but my son’s neighbors have 2 boys and they always beg me to come over and take them for a ride in the M3. They will be surprised when they see me show up in the MY next week.
I get that 4 hour drive home from Mt Kisco to enjoy the car. I’m making my husband drive the M3 home 😂

• Funny
Reactions: RocY
Open this 10/2021 order date thread. I ordered mine MYLR white exterior with tow on 10/5. Yes, I was only few hours earlier than the new Tesla price. I guess I saved $1000 for my MYLR by luck.

OD: 10/5
First EDD: March 18, 2022 – April 15, 2022 on 10/8
Second EDD: March 07 - April 04 on 10/15

Do they update EDD every 7 days?
Anyway, still long way to go.
I am the OP of this thread. And no I still haven't got MY yet. In the past weeks, the EDD has been changing like 2 years old. The latest is 5/16 to 30. I have a gut feeling this time might be real. Cross my fingers
May 06 - June 10
May 2 to May 30
May 14 to May 28
May 10 to May 23
May 21 to June
May 16 to 30

One down, one to go.
thumbnail.jpg
t5.jpg
t3.jpg

Lucky you guys are even in June jail. My EDD right now is August 15 - Sept 26 :(
I've been pushed all the way to September through October. Went from a 32 day window to a nearly 60 day window, and would be almost a full year since I ordered. Heck, would be more than a year if it ended up being at the end of that window...

Both the SA I've been working with & the General Manager at my store/delivery center are keeping an eye out for any matching VIN that might show up...

I've been pushed all the way to September through October. Went from a 32 day window to a nearly 60 day window, and would be almost a full year since I ordered. Heck, would be more than a year if it ended up being at the end of that window...

Both the SA I've been working with & the General Manager at my store/delivery center are keeping an eye out for any matching VIN that might show up...

Oh I hear that. At one point my EDD was Sept 26 - Nov 28, well over a year from OD. THEN it went right from that to May 16 - May 29 and when I was 9 days out from the early leg of that window, I got moved again to the now current Aug - Sept EDD.

• Disagree
Reactions: VandalSibs
View attachment 803490

View attachment 803491

At long last, she’s home! Meet snowball.

Car is nearly perfect except for a few smudges on the white seats and a potentially misaligned left headlight. It really is a minor issue, pointed it out to the advisors and they made a note of it and scheduled an appointment for me in case I wanna bring it back (I doubt I’ll go unless I find other issues in the coming days). The advisors were pretty laid back and allowed me to look inside and out before accepting, they even said don’t click accept until you are 💯 ready.

Driving away felt like the end of a long dream with a happy ending. Can’t believe I have a MY parked in my garage. For those waiting, know that this day seemed like it’d never come but it does. Yours is around the corner. I’ll post better pics tomorrow. 🤓🤓
I have a probably dumb question. I thought that the door handles were supposed to be black? Your pictures look like they are still silver?! I was also looking and new pictures and they are black. Is it a reflection or am I missing something? Sorry if this is obvious and I am just missing something. Forgot, NICE CAR! Congrats!

I have a probably dumb question. I thought that the door handles were supposed to be black? Your pictures look like they are still silver?! I was also looking and new pictures and they are black. Is it a reflection or am I missing something? Sorry if this is obvious and I am just missing something. Forgot, NICE CAR! Congrats!
Thanks. You’re right. It’s a protective white film/cover. I never saw any car deliveries with a protective film on the door handles but all the cars at my delivery center had it yesterday. I’m keeping it on for now 😃

Here’s a close up.

Attachments

• 53B40E8D-1636-464D-AC3A-787745D0074A.jpeg
    53B40E8D-1636-464D-AC3A-787745D0074A.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 63