Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
& yet they said it's mandatory for them to install the front license plate.
I asked them not to mount the front plate on my M3 and they didn’t. I asked the same for the MY and I just got a text from the SA and he went and checked the lot and it’s not on it. He told me they do not mount the front plate unless requested.
Who told you it was mandatory?

You can probably ask them to keep it off. Might depend on the SA as to whether it’s on by default.
I asked, they said they have to put it in by "law" when I drive off the lot.
I asked them not to mount the front plate on my M3 and they didn’t. I asked the same for the MY and I just got a text from the SA and he went and checked the lot and it’s not on it. He told me they do not mount the front plate unless requested.
Who told you it was mandatory?
My SA.

Meet Beluga! She’s a beauty!

Delivery went super smooth today, absolutely no issues I could see with the car. The dash cam wasn’t recording at first but then removed and put the flash drive back in and then it was fine.

Already put 70 miles on her😍 an absolute pleasure to drive. The sun decided to come out in Seattle to welcome her!
A2DE7727-CDB8-41B8-B182-68BAD05217CF.jpeg

04C3404B-2F43-4EAB-8AD9-468527C01DF9.jpeg

Delivery went super smooth today, absolutely no issues I could see with the car. The dash cam wasn’t recording at first but then removed and put the flash drive back in and then it was fine.

Already put 70 miles on her😍 an absolute pleasure to drive. The sun decided to come out in Seattle to welcome her!
View attachment 804436

View attachment 804437
What's your VIN range? Mud flaps comes pre-installed?

View attachment 804436

View attachment 804437
I love the name! Especially with the pic by the water.

Reactions: rohilshah

View attachment 804436

View attachment 804437
It's beautiful. I almost got it. I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: rohilshah