Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am the OP of this thread. And no I still haven't got MY yet. In the past weeks, the EDD has been changing like 2 years old. The latest is 5/16 to 30. I have a gut feeling this time might be real. Cross my fingers
May 06 - June 10
May 2 to May 30
May 14 to May 28
May 10 to May 23
May 21 to June
May 16 to 30
One more update today (5/15). Received a call and text for tesla trade in. I don't know if it means anything. I hope so. Just thought to update with all of you.

Reactions: lost_sailor
Obligatory post-delivery post. No issues whatsoever. Very attentive Tesla rep. Whole thing took about 20 minutes.

C94616A9-A5F6-42B2-8BD0-4648F44E16C3.jpeg

Does anyone knows the specification / compatibility of the sentry mode storage? USB 2.0, 3.0, HDD, SSD or those consumes too much power? Etc?
The text below is from the manual. I read in other forums (SSD for Model Y Cam's) that Samsung T7 works the best. The 128 GB flash drive that comes with Model Y should be good enough for most of the people.

One or more features on your Model Y requires the use of a flash drive (for example, Dashcam, Sentry Modethat meets these requirements:
  • Minimum storage capacity of 64 GB. Use a flash drive with as much available storage as possible. Video footage can occupy a large amount of space.
  • A sustained write speed of at least 4 MB/s. Note that sustained write speed differs from peak write speed.
  • USB 2.0 compatible. If using a USB 3.0 flash drive, it must support USB 2.0.
  • Properly formatted (described below).