Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So are majority of cars coming from Freemont?
All delivered in N. America…but this just in:

F430...VIN assigned yesterday and delivery date set to May21. I am super excited and at the same time worried as I am short of time and my Tesla Financing is sitting in pending document review state, I hope everything gets cleared out and delivery happens smooth.

My config is MYLR, 5 Seater, White/Black interior, 19", no Tow, no FSD, OD 10/16/21, Picking up Pearl,MS. My EDD before getting VIN was July 6 - August 10

F430...VIN assigned yesterday and delivery date set to May21. I am super excited and at the same time worried as I am short of time and my Tesla Financing is sitting in pending document review state, I hope everything gets cleared out and delivery happens smooth.

My config is MYLR, 5 Seater, White/Black interior, 19", no Tow, no FSD, OD 10/16/21, Picking up Pearl,MS. My EDD before getting VIN was July 6 - August 10

How did you change your color? I been to DC and SA was like.. "come back when you will get VIN." and only same car will be delivered to me, even if I am fine with changing the config.

Seeing all these VINs for early to mid October making me FOMO in this quarter. Can't even schedule summer vacation. F*** this car. Keeping us hostage in some sense. Rant over.
Do yourself a favor and don't look at the Nov/Dec waiting rooms. My config is getting delivered this week to a mid-Dec OD 1.5 months before my current EDD window starts. Their wait will be 3 months shorter than mine could be.

1652918664727.jpeg

So it's here! I can finally stop complaining now (thanks for listening to my rant), but there are panel gaps, but they told that is not something they can fix. A few question, is there anyways to adjust sentry mode sensitivity? Also, those who lives in the NYC area, any Tesla friendly suggestions / locations for car wash? Trying to find a place without too much chemicals that will harm the paint & the sensors.

View attachment 805960

So it's here! I can finally stop complaining now (thanks for listening to my rant), but there are panel gaps, but they told that is not something they can fix. A few question, is there anyways to adjust sentry mode sensitivity? Also, those who lives in the NYC area, any Tesla friendly suggestions / locations for car wash? Trying to find a place without too much chemicals that will harm the paint & the sensors.
Where specifically are those panel gaps located?