Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got bumped from July sep to now end of May to early June. Window narrowed from about 6 weeks to 2 weeks. Can’t wait!

For those that have done driveway delivery, are you limited to a certain number of days to inspect the car? We are planning on a 1 week vacation during our EDD window. If they deliver at the beginning of our week, can we still do the delivery inspection 7-10 days after delivery assuming we haven’t touched the car?

I'm not trying to invalidate or minimize other experiences but all the build quality posts in here had me paranoid that the car would have a bunch of issues or flaws. Thankfully, my only issue was a streaky windshield which I cleaned when I got home.
They have to get a few right once in a while, and you happened to be one of them. Now go buy a lottery ticket. LoL. Congrats!

Just got bumped from July sep to now end of May to early June. Window narrowed from about 6 weeks to 2 weeks. Can’t wait!

For those that have done driveway delivery, are you limited to a certain number of days to inspect the car? We are planning on a 1 week vacation during our EDD window. If they deliver at the beginning of our week, can we still do the delivery inspection 7-10 days after delivery assuming we haven’t touched the car?
You’re limited to 24 hours or 100 miles, whichever is less, to report any cosmetic flaws. The rest should be covered under your warranty.

Reactions: Lccjblu
My may 2-30 edd just got pushed to may 26 - june 23. Honestly I was surprised it took so long to get pushed. I’m bummed but whatever.

MYLR Red, 7, Tow, 19”, no FSD
OD 10/15
I emailed my SA bc it's getting close to my current EDD. The SA said I've been matched to a car for this quarter and my EDD is pretty accurate. This gives me some hope I might see it sooner rather than later.