Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to everyone who has gotten a VIN and picked up their vehicles. Hoping that those waiting on delivery get it soon as well as those like me waiting on VINs still.

My last two EDD changes was on April 28 to May 27 - June 24 and then June 9 it got moved to June 13 - July 18. So that is my current EDD…
I am thinking that my location and 7 seater option is what is pushing my date out….or I could be wrong. 🤣😂
Mine has been similar to yours. But I am based in New Jersey

Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
Anyone had a co-owners name on the title for a trade in? Did that person have to be present at the time of pick up or did Tesla allow some sort of POA form to be filled out? I have a co-owner on my trade in but they are unlikely to be able to make the trip for deliver this Saturday

Anyone had a co-owners name on the title for a trade in? Did that person have to be present at the time of pick up or did Tesla allow some sort of POA form to be filled out? I have a co-owner on my trade in but they are unlikely to be able to make the trip for deliver this Saturday
The co-owner on your current title just needs to sign off. As long as their name isn’t going to be on the new title, they shouldn’t need to be there for trade-in or pick up. YMMV depending on your state rules.

Reactions: BGOwner
Ordered Model Y dual motor extended range! This is the 4th new delivery date, originally 2/24/22, then 4/16/2022, then 5/10/2022 now 9/18/2022! People are starting to lose faith in Tesla, besides these delivery date delays. Including Cyber truck delay people are starting to get pissed!

• Funny
Reactions: WhiteWi
I picked up my MY yesterday from Pearl, MS, no defects found. 7 months of wait and totally worth it! Thanks to this forum, it always kept me motivated.
20220521_194259.jpg

Changed payment to third party, filled out the necessary information. But the profile doesn't show payment method as complete. For those that did third party financing how did it work out after filling out the bank/CU you went through?
I think it finally showed complete once DCU sent the check (they must have sent a photo of the check to Tesla, because it changed to complete before they got the physical check).

All, Picked up my Y over the weekend and it's beautiful except a few glitches
  1. Flushing of the head and tail lights
  2. Alignment of doors
  3. Windshield not dispensing the liquid
Opened the service request with the help of the agent and drove home.
Car is beautiful and the drive was excellent. can't be happy more than that.

Thank you all for your inputs and wishing everyone will get their cars soon

Stuck forever it seems. Why do December orders (long range builds) get VINs? Don't even tell me January and February order dates are getting VINs.
I've avoided looking in those threads at the risk of falling into a murderous rage. It's bad enough that December orders are getting delivered with almost identical configs on the Eastern seaboard.

I've avoided looking in those threads at the risk of falling into a murderous rage. It's bad enough that December orders are getting delivered with almost identical configs on the Eastern seaboard.
it's quite unbelievable, really. Its apparent that a big chunk of the algo is the amount of profit made on the car so that they can wow the stockholders. The finance people have control of the algo and its soul crushing because there is no line we are "standing in". Its just random luck at this point.

Last edited: