Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Port Authority Green Discount Plan (PA GREEN) is available to eligible Class 1 vehicles with E-ZPass accounts at E-ZPass New York. Enrollment is required. The Port Authority Green Pass Discount Plan toll rate is $13.75 per peak trip and $8.25 per off-peak trip (plus $10.50 for each additional axle beyond two axles) for eligible vehicles.

Beginning February 1, 2022, the Port Authority Green Discount Plan is only eligible to Plug-In Electric and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles. A list of eligible vehicles can be found on the NYSERDA Drive Clean Rebate Eligible Models webpage. Vehicles enrolled in the plan prior to February 1, 2022 will be grandfathered into the plan.

To request the Green Discount Plan, please send a letter and include a copy of the registration to:

E-ZPass New York Customer Service Center
Customer Account Correspondence
P.O. Box 15187
Albany, NY 12212-5187
Thanks, yeah found the same info, but there's really no online application or emailing and instead do an old method of mailing. Seems like a long slow process. Just trying to pick brains and see if there's a quicker way to do it.

Thanks, yeah found the same info, but there's really no online application or emailing and instead do an old method of mailing. Seems like a long slow process. Just trying to pick brains and see if there's a quicker way to do it.
Send your info to this address.

Attachments

• 3329601D-2343-4A9B-BFAD-8B57B14C3DD1.png
    3329601D-2343-4A9B-BFAD-8B57B14C3DD1.png
    406.7 KB · Views: 82
Got a message to book delivery. The link gives me a 3 days window starting May 26, despite the fact that I had informed my Tesla store that I will be flying out of country on 25th in several occasions and it was indicated on my file. Spoke to the customer service rep yesterday afternoon. He called the delivery centre while I was on hold and said they said they will try to prepare my car and see if they can deliver today and tomorrow. However I don’t believe they will do that and my car will go to a lucky person. It sucks for just 1 day difference in their schedule. Well will see what happens today and if Tesla cares a bit about customer service.

Got a message to book delivery. The link gives me a 3 days window starting May 26, despite the fact that I had informed my Tesla store that I will be flying out of country on 25th in several occasions and it was indicated on my file. Spoke to the customer service rep yesterday afternoon. He called the delivery centre while I was on hold and said they said they will try to prepare my car and see if they can deliver today and tomorrow. However I don’t believe they will do that and my car will go to a lucky person. It sucks for just 1 day difference in their schedule. Well will see what happens today and if Tesla cares a bit about customer service.
Seems like Tesla likes to deliver when you tell them you'll be out of the country and can't take delivery. Maybe I should just tell them I'll be out of the country so I can get mine delivered.

I should take it back. Just got a text and on the app that they booked me tomorrow morning. It seems after all they actually care about customer service. Can’t wait to get into my car. 😉

Question on the DCU loan process: once I change from cash to financing and add the amount I plan to finance, will the MVPA update accordingly or am I supposed to give DCU the old one that shows no financed amount on the final price sheet?

[LR white on white with tow, nothing else extra; OD 10/29/2021. Trade-in Text 5/11/2022, VIN 5/20/2022, EDD 6/2-6/6/2022]

Question on the DCU loan process: once I change from cash to financing and add the amount I plan to finance, will the MVPA update accordingly or am I supposed to give DCU the old one that shows no financed amount on the final price sheet?

[LR white on white with tow, nothing else extra; OD 10/29/2021. Trade-in Text 5/11/2022, VIN 5/20/2022, EDD 6/2-6/6/2022]
MVPA will update.

Took about 15 minutes but the MVPA will update. Didn't really matter though because after my initial phone call to DCU and learning about my pre-approval, I gave them some basic info and submitted my old MVPA via web link they emailed me, and got a loan officer to call me back in 30 minutes to finalize everything. After the second phone call I got the eDocs via email shortly and after signing that, I got the FedEx tracking for my check (I asked for it to send to me), and got the check today. Whole process took no more than an hour including time on the phone. Very efficient.

Algo priority?

1. MYP with FSD
2.MYLR with FSD
3. MYP
4. MYSR with or without FSD?? (I figure this is true otherwise, why have Texas not address any backlog??)
5. MYLR with a bunch of options
6. MYLR ordered after certain price increases
7. MYLR "older" builds with little options and a cheaper price at time of order

what say ya'll?

If you can visually see priority from a profit standpoint, now we can start to understand why most of us are "stuck" for a very long time. Most of us are in the bottom half of priority. A lot of builds are just skipping ahead of us. Maybe? possibly? it makes sense.
I don't think the SR should even be on that list at this time since it's on a completely different assembly line. In that line, it's all they make, so it always has top priority.

Reactions: BGOwner
It's anecdotal but it's also interesting that they are trying to pawn off the 4680 SR on people who have been waiting. Interestingly I have not gotten that email (not that I would agree to a 40 mile hit to my range) despite being 212 days since my order.
There are people who really want the new tech, so while for many it's not a good option, for others they'll be ecstatic.