Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, what's that? How do I even check in on the status? Lol, the amount of tolls we pay here, yet they can't even fix not only physical roads & bridges, but customer service / experience as well.
With NJ E-ZPass, I was able to submit online. Under My Account>Service Requests, used the drop down menu to select 'Discount Plans'. Typed the request in text box with tag number and attached registration. Green pass was added to my account within a day. No sure if this will work for NY. I was also told the process takes just minutes if we go to one of their service centers and request in person.

• Informative
Reactions: cc333
Got text last night to schedule delivery...it offered me at home delivery even though I am less than 5 mi from local service center in Eden Prairie...actually at home seemed to be the only option. Scheduled earliest DD which was June 8th. Texted SA about mud flaps and PPF and he confirmed both.

Details from my signature for mobile users:
MYLR5 |WHITE | BLACK | 19" Gemini | TOW | No FSD - cash, no trade
OD 10/9/21 - EDD 3/1-3/29, 2/10-3/10, 4/20-5/18, 5/10-6/27, 5/15-5/29 5/20-6/3-
5/18 VIN F450XXX, EDD 5/31-6/4 5/23 at home delivery scheduled for 6/8

Say hello to Commander Rex!

PXL_20220524_214220642.jpg

Picked up today in Liberty Lake - on a quick glance, I didn't see any weird gaps or mis-alignments, and it came with PPF at the rear and mudflaps at the front.
PXL_20220524_214210049.jpg

PXL_20220524_214234910.jpg

PXL_20220524_214301619.jpg

(That's our Model 3 SR+, Gypsy Danger, on the right. It got traded in.)

Took about 15 minutes but the MVPA will update. Didn't really matter though because after my initial phone call to DCU and learning about my pre-approval, I gave them some basic info and submitted my old MVPA via web link they emailed me, and got a loan officer to call me back in 30 minutes to finalize everything. After the second phone call I got the eDocs via email shortly and after signing that, I got the FedEx tracking for my check (I asked for it to send to me), and got the check today. Whole process took no more than an hour including time on the phone. Very efficient.
Great to know that. Thanks for the input!

Reactions: PeteOC
Great to know that. Thanks for the input!

Took about 15 minutes but the MVPA will update. Didn't really matter though because after my initial phone call to DCU and learning about my pre-approval, I gave them some basic info and submitted my old MVPA via web link they emailed me, and got a loan officer to call me back in 30 minutes to finalize everything. After the second phone call I got the eDocs via email shortly and after signing that, I got the FedEx tracking for my check (I asked for it to send to me), and got the check today. Whole process took no more than an hour including time on the phone. Very efficient.
What APR did you get from DCU ? Did you try any other lender too ?

Say hello to Commander Rex!

PXL_20220524_214220642.jpg

Picked up today in Liberty Lake - on a quick glance, I didn't see any weird gaps or mis-alignments, and it came with PPF at the rear and mudflaps at the front.
PXL_20220524_214210049.jpg

PXL_20220524_214234910.jpg

PXL_20220524_214301619.jpg

(That's our Model 3 SR+, Gypsy Danger, on the right. It got traded in.)
The paint though, looks so much slicker than mines for some reason. What's your VIN range?
With NJ E-ZPass, I was able to submit online. Under My Account>Service Requests, used the drop down menu to select 'Discount Plans'. Typed the request in text box with tag number and attached registration. Green pass was added to my account within a day. No sure if this will work for NY. I was also told the process takes just minutes if we go to one of their service centers and request in person.
Thanks, will look into it.

Question, so I got the wheel locks and installed last night. The torque is 129 lbs, started the first wheel with 129 lbs, but ended the fourth wheel with 128.7 ish as the torque wrench seems to loosen a bit throughout the process, only found out in the end. Will the 0.3 ish margin error give me problems?

Yeah, not sure, keep seeing some smooth liquid like texture around, mine is F419, yet I don't know if I am harsher at judging my things, but I feel like I don't have that liquid like smoothness paint.
Did you experience a charging port ecu shortage for your vehicle? I see yours is also F419 like mine but mine has been in the lot for almost a month waiting for the part.

Did you experience a charging port ecu shortage for your vehicle? I see yours is also F419 like mine but mine has been in the lot for almost a month waiting for the part.
Yeah, I don't know. I initially got a phone call on Sat Morning, the 14th that there was a reject vehicle which matches my config, I accepted, then get assigned with a F419 VIN while I see F440s+ are being assigned. Thought a bit weird why mine was pretty off, so did a little digging, F419 was assigned mid-April, so even more weirded out why it took so long, like a month to be rejected, was it sitting in the lot for a month where no one wants, didn't make sense giving the demand Tesla is seeing, best guess was missing charge port.

Reactions: whodeewuhdee
What APR did you get from DCU ? Did you try any other lender too ?
2.49% with EV discount, Direct Deposit, and automatic payments. Gone is the 1.99% I saw back in March but such is life. Tesla is firm on 3.24% from what I’ve seen so wasn’t going to do that. No other credit unions around me was offering this so I just stuck with DCU. They’re definitely on the ball and know the Tesla process well.

Delivery scheduled for Thurs 6/2 in the morning at our house, even though we’re not far from Tyco Rd and we didn’t specifically request home delivery. In any case, we’re very excited! Now gotta think of a name that my wife will like. (It’s hers and she’d probably be fine with the default “Model Y” or whatever it is… unless/until we end up with multiple…;))

While the wait has been quite a roller-coaster ride (and I know it’s not quite over yet), I’ll note that in our case it’s arriving right around the time Tesla originally estimated — estimates were just starting to slip from May to June when we ordered. Our estimate also didn’t bounce around quite as much as it did for others here. No idea why.

Got text last night to schedule delivery...it offered me at home delivery even though I am less than 5 mi from local service center in Eden Prairie...actually at home seemed to be the only option. Scheduled earliest DD which was June 8th. Texted SA about mud flaps and PPF and he confirmed both.

Details from my signature for mobile users:
MYLR5 |WHITE | BLACK | 19" Gemini | TOW | No FSD - cash, no trade
OD 10/9/21 - EDD 3/1-3/29, 2/10-3/10, 4/20-5/18, 5/10-6/27, 5/15-5/29 5/20-6/3-
5/18 VIN F450XXX, EDD 5/31-6/4 5/23 at home delivery scheduled for 6/8
Congratulations 🎉
Do additional charge for home delivery?