Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FINALLY! Just got my VIN assigned at 7:10 PM (PT) today after waiting what feels like AGES! Didn't show up in the app right away, I got the text first, then it showed on the website.

Fremont build. Black MY LR, 5 seats, no options. Hope everyone gets theirs soon!
My only option was Home delivery next Monday the 6th! between 8AM - 12PM. Hope they don't bring a huge truck as I'm not sure how they are gonna get in and out.

Reactions: Weind8695
My only option was Home delivery next Monday the 6th! between 8AM - 12PM. Hope they don't bring a huge truck as I'm not sure how they are gonna get in and out.
How far are you from the nearest Tesla location? If it is close, someone will likely drive your car to you, then take Uber back. If it is a good distance away, it may be delivered by truck. When Tesla texted me to schedule delivery, it was for home delivery also until I told them to change it to local SC pickup, which they did within minutes.

how long did it take for your MVPA to update after accepting a trade in?
my SA said 72 hours before pick up, but it hasn't changed update yet and i'm picking up 6/3
Tesla keeps telling me it will be changed but I'm picking up in two days and it is still the same. Although everywhere else on the APP or the Web where "Payment Due" is shown, it has the correct breakdown with trade-in and financed amounts and amount due, so I'm not sure if the MVPA really matters that much. I have sent a text to Tesla again just in case.

Tesla keeps telling me it will be changed but I'm picking up in two days and it is still the same. Although everywhere else on the APP or the Web where "Payment Due" is shown, it has the correct breakdown with trade-in and financed amounts and amount due, so I'm not sure if the MVPA really matters that much. I have sent a text to Tesla again just in case.
my total amount and tax is not correct...and i'm still waiting for it.

Reactions: PeteOC
How many people are still months out from their EDD? Spoke with Tesla rep at my SC yesterday and he tells me they are currently expecting to have my car leave the factory at the end of August (MYLR, MSM, No hitch, 5 Row, 19s). Brutal wait. Oh and I'm in the Toronto area.
I am. I cant even get a rep at my local store to tell me when my car might come. Still stuck in an August-October window.

Picked our Y up this morning. I am thoroughly impressed by the delivery staff at St. Elmo Rd. Had two people helping us, one for the fit and finish and another helping us to understand settings/apps. If any of y'all in Austin are not picking up there please do!

Car was damn near perfect, no gaps, no dings, no scratches, incredibly clean and not a spot of dirt or smudge anywhere. It was freshly waxed and charged to 90%!

Our only issue is that the lower left corner of the glovebox was slightly bent/misshapen. Already got another one on the way!

We are in love and already have our profiles, Hulu, Netflix, Tidal and of course fart sounds set up! 🤣
PXL_20220601_183708235.jpg

How far are you from the nearest Tesla location? If it is close, someone will likely drive your car to you, then take Uber back. If it is a good distance away, it may be delivered by truck. When Tesla texted me to schedule delivery, it was for home delivery also until I told them to change it to local SC pickup, which they did within minutes.
I'm about 10 miles away. I hope they drive it and Uber back as it would be easiest. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: PeteOC
Picked our Y up this morning. I am thoroughly impressed by the delivery staff at St. Elmo Rd. Had two people helping us, one for the fit and finish and another helping us to understand settings/apps. If any of y'all in Austin are not picking up there please do!

Car was damn near perfect, no gaps, no dings, no scratches, incredibly clean and not a spot of dirt or smudge anywhere. It was freshly waxed and charged to 90%!

Our only issue is that the lower left corner of the glovebox was slightly bent/misshapen. Already got another one on the way!

We are in love and already have our profiles, Hulu, Netflix, Tidal and of course fart sounds set up! 🤣View attachment 811541
Congrats man, you've had a long hard journey to get to this point. Here's to a longer and happier journey with it!

Reactions: ultracoop
In Seattle, ordered 10/29/21, LR MSM, Gemini wheels. For the past couple months it just says June ("June Jail"). I asked my SA and they said that's the latest estimate. With June coming up, anyone have any luck getting a VIN/delivery? Thanks.
I’m in June jail too. Waiting to hear back from SA as to whether they have a more defined EDD. OD 10/31 MYLR 5 seater (Connecticut)